• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Troopers 2

14 posts in this topic

I loved Super Troopers back in the day when it came out. However, this is probably a bit late. On top of that, most of the Broken Lizard stuff since then has been pretty sub par.

I wouldn't call the movies since then subpar. The problem is when you come out with a classic that set the bar so high everything else is well not at that level. If supertroopers never came out and we compared Beer Fest and Slamming Salmon to other comedies, I would say they are pretty good.

I loved Super Troopers back in the day when it came out. However, this is probably a bit late. On top of that, most of the Broken Lizard stuff since then has been pretty sub par.

I wouldn't call the movies since then subpar. The problem is when you come out with a classic that set the bar so high everything else is well not at that level. If supertroopers never came out and we compared Beer Fest and Slamming Salmon to other comedies, I would say they are pretty good.

I liked all their other movies as well.