• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- Onto eBay

13 posts in this topic

This thread will be comprised of a few Planet comics under copies. The prices I am listing them at is the price I am willing to sell them at. If you want it you should do this :takeit:

There are not hairline major scratches on the slabs- it is my scanner that has a scratch.

A lot of my grails have come up for sale over the last two weeks and I bought them. I have to replenish :gossip:

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

:takeit:trumps PM

Shipping: Raw books $7 US and $15 Canada

Slabs: $15 US and $30 Canada- sorry, that is what it usually costs me.

Returns on raw books- please contact within 7 days of receipt of book for return. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on slabs.

Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. Checks and MO's are accepted but checks have to clear before shipping.

For me part of the fun of comics is stewarding a comic, owning it and enjoying it for a while, but knowing it will find its way back out into the collecting community and possibly even one day back to me. I see books I have owned through the years show up here and on other sites for sale and I kind of smile, like seeing an old friend. :)

Planet Comics 34- 3.5-4.0- $320- Book is solid- has piece out of bottom right and 2" spine split on bottom and smaller 1/2" spine split on top. Nice pages. This is one of the most desirable of the run. You can go a long time without seeing one of these available. In a recent poll done here I think this ended up in the top 5 Planet covers FYI, this book cost me over $400. It is not an easy one.

IMG_8659_zpsyme8nofh.jpg

IMG_8661_zpsx72z3fkx.jpg

IMG_8660_zpsxjcppxxi.jpg

Planet Comics 65- CGC 2.0- OW/W- $175

This book is flippin' beautiful. I know one staple is pulling, I know the book is solid but the spine has some pin hole gaps in it- they must have been in a bad mood and beat this book up mercilessly that day. My very experienced friend and I thought for sure this would be a 4.5 at worst and were blown away.

SKMBT_C25216082811181_zps2bnmxkaw.jpg

SKMBT_C25216082811190_zpsojwydlz0.jpg

Planet Comics 65- CGC 2.0- OW/W- $175

This book is flippin' beautiful. I know one staple is pulling, I know the book is solid but the spine has some pin hole gaps in it- they must have been in a bad mood and beat this book up mercilessly that day. My very experienced friend and I thought for sure this would be a 4.5 at worst and were blown away.

SKMBT_C25216082811181_zps2bnmxkaw.jpg

SKMBT_C25216082811190_zpsojwydlz0.jpg

I will be the FIRST to admit I am NOT an expert at grading, BUT 2.0????!!!!! Come on. That book looks awesome!

Planet Comics 34- 3.5-4.0- $320- Book is solid- has piece out of bottom right and 2" spine split on bottom and smaller 1/2" spine split on top. Nice pages. This is one of the most desirable of the run. You can go a long time without seeing one of these available. In a recent poll done here I think this ended up in the top 5 Planet covers

IMG_8659_zpsyme8nofh.jpg

IMG_8661_zpsx72z3fkx.jpg

IMG_8660_zpsxjcppxxi.jpg

:bump: That this book is still available. My grading is super strict here. I bought this from a major dealer as a 5.0 so somebody is getting a very fair deal on this book :foryou: