• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks to everyone who bought, invoices coming soon.

91 posts in this topic

:news: See page 9 for thread recap and discounts! :news:

I've got a bunch of randomness to list, some from a new collection and some from older ones. Lots of full runs, sets, and some individual books will follow.

Purchases in the thread or via PM are both fine, timestamp will determine who owns the book. Outright :takeit: will trump any ongoing but incomplete negotiations.

Shipping will be from Kansas (since someone asked) and will be extra, and both US and international customers willing to pay that additional shipping will be welcome to bid. I do not gouge on shipping, you will pay whatever the cost is for your well-packed package.

Any books are welcome to be returned if you are not happy with them once you receive them. If it is a simple difference of opinion the return shipping is on you, but if the mistake is mine then it will be on me.

If you would like additional photos, scans, or descriptions of individual books just let me know.

Paypal, checks or MOs accepted. International must pay via Paypal.

Offers via PM are welcome, particularly if you would like to take multiple lots.

I will list lots as I can get to photographing/scanning them. Thus, I may take a few days off here and there followed by bursts of activity. We will see how we go.

First up, some high number Valiant books. Magnus #60, 62 and 63 (second to last issue). All NM/NM-, asking $4 $3 apiece or take all three books for $10 $7 + shipping.

Magnus60.jpg

Magnus62.jpg

Magnus63.jpg

Ms. Marvel #1 (2006, Cho cover) NM asking $7 $6 + shipping

MsMarvel01.jpg

MsMarvel01bc.jpg

An Introduction to Canadian Comics #1 (Aurora Books) 1986 edition (covers 1941-1985) VF with minor tear on back cover - asking $2 + shipping SOLD :news:

CC.jpg

Astonishing X-Men #20 variant VF -- asking $2 + shipping

Ast_Xmen20var.jpg

Daredevil: Yellow #1-6 complete mini NM asking $6 + shipping

DD_mini01.jpg

DD_mini.jpg

Action #700 regular edition DCU NM asking $5 + shipping

Action700.jpg

Starslayer #2 (Intro Rocketeer) CGC 9.6 W -- asking $55 $49 + shipping

Starslayer02CGC.jpg

DMZ #2-15 complete run NM -- asking $22 + shipping SOLD

DMZ14.jpg

DMZ.jpg

Silver Surfer #100 Marvel Watch variant NM/NM+ -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD :news:

SS100var.jpg

Tick Special Edition #1-2 -- asking $145 + shipping for pair SOLD :news:

SE #1 – VF, spine stress (could be pressable), bump to top spine corner on back cover, very minor bend to top right corner of front cover, light residue in title, mostly in K (should be removable), #2007 of 5000

SE #2 – VF/NM, light spine wear and very light corner wear, #2497 of 3000

I strongly prefer not to sell them separately for now, but if you want only one or the other you can send me PMs. If I would get reasonable PMs that would find them both good homes I would consider them.

TickSE1.jpg

TickSE1bc.jpg

TickSE1no.JPG

TickSE2.jpg

TickSE2bc.jpg

TickSE2no.JPG

I've also got a full set of Tick #1-12 first prints that I will be working up to listing in this thread. :news: