• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC KEYS… >>CLOSED<< Thanks for looking!

23 posts in this topic

It's been awhile since I tried selling here, but I figured I'd try listing a few key books here before resorting to Ebay. I'll have 2 listings (1 here in Bronze and also one in the Modern section).

No HOS or Probation list members.

(Paypal, Personal/Cashiers Checks, MO)

First :takeit:... or agreement (via PM, or in the thread) takes the book.

Shipping is additional and exact cost via USPS Priority Domestic (or Fed-Ex if you prefer). No international shipments unless I already know you.

Insurance or Sig Confirmation (if you have your own insurance) mandatory.

No returns on CGC books.

Also, you might want to take a look at this POST as well for other possible deals on many of my high grade CGC books at auction!

Amazing Spider-Man 134 CGC 9.8 White

(1st Appearance Tarantula, 2nd App of Punisher in Cameo)

A decently centered White Pager. With an upcoming Punisher Netflix series and other appearances confirmed/rumored, all things Punisher are of interest again.

Originally asking $875... Price Drop to $795

165232.jpg.fce34229229b85859a3e09dc7a797aee.jpg

Avengers 150 CGC 9.4 OWW • 30¢ Price Variant

A sharp, decently centered copy that could get 9.6 another day. These are hard to price and I understand this issue in particular is very tough in grade (Thanks Dan!)

Originally asking $575... Price Drop to $525

165244.jpg.37f2093aa71dc211d0b31203e764aa75.jpg

DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 9.6 oww

(1st Cyborg; 1st Starfire & Raven • 1st New Teen Titans & Origin)

A decently centered copy. It wraps to the BC somewhat. This issue is hot again, especially with Cyborg in the new JLA movie

Originally asking $275... Price Drop to $250

165246.jpg.727e24d953449f64cabf1ba93927feaf.jpg

[font:Arial Black]>>SOLD!<<[/font]

Doc Savage 1 CGC 9.8 oww

A very sharp, VERY hard to find in HG issue with deep colors. Apparently there are serious movie rumors ( I heard the Rock?) since there are no licensing fees to be obtained/paid for if I'm not mistaken.

I know this is a very hard issue to find above 9.4 (for those that ever cared... I did). It's also difficult to price given few HG copies change hands (or are graded honestly). I'm happy to hold this until it potentially heats up when a movie is announced, etc. unless there is a collector who wants it now?

Originally asking $650... Price Drop to $595

165257.jpg.013d88e19a1fd8f220b406109316eb42.jpg

Doc Savage 1 CGC 9.8 oww

A very sharp, VERY hard to find in HG issue with deep colors. Apparently there are serious movie rumors ( I heard the Rock?) since there are no licensing fees to be obtained/paid for if I'm not mistaken.

I know this is a very hard issue to find above 9.4 (for those that ever cared... I did). It's also difficult to price given few HG copies change hands (or are graded honestly). I'm happy to hold this until it potentially heats up when a movie is announced, etc. unless there is a collector who wants it now?

NICE VERY NICE Bruce! I need it but can't do it right now.

Doc Savage 1 CGC 9.8 oww

That's too bad Michael, sorry to say it just sold. Hope you're doing well buddy!

Special Marvel Edition 15 CGC 9.8 White

(1st Appearance of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu)

A decently centered White Pager (and difficult in 9.8 partially black cover book). I have a feeling this book is due. How can they not consider using him in the upcoming Netflix Iron Fist series? According to GPA, this is the only 9.8 on the market currently.

Originally asking $1695... Price Drop to $1550

165264.jpg.66e169fab238557a5427eb002831d820.jpg

The Joker 1 CGC 9.8 oww

This is hands down the nicest copy I've ever seen. Near perfect alignment and the color saturation is ridiculously deep... easily twice as dark and vibrant compared to the vast majority of other copies I've seen. Like the Doc Savage 1 9.8, I'm okay waiting for the right collector that recognizes this particular copy is worthy of a premium. This issue was ignored so long and in quarter boxes, HG copies are not overly abundant. I realize there are 2 other 9.8s priced lower, but neither are as nice as this copy, IMHO, due to the "off the presses deep color strike". Last sale on GPA was $747 although the other listed copies are for less. Whatev's... I love this copy.

Originally asking $795... Price Drop to $695... "The Best copy you'll likely ever see"

Also, you might want to take a look at this POST as well for other possible deals on many of my high grade CGC books at auction!...

There's a CGC 9.6 Joker #1 available for much less.

165289.jpg.601ebae21adfd81c63d103961d257a7f.jpg

Doc Savage 1 CGC 9.8 oww

That's too bad Michael, sorry to say it just sold. Hope you're doing well buddy!

I'm doing fine Bruce and I hope you are too.. Glad it sold..Yes too bad I couldn't jump on it right now. Oh well..better luck next time.