• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC KEYS… >>CLOSED<< Thanks for looking!

23 posts in this topic

The Joker 1 CGC 9.8 oww

This is hands down the nicest copy I've ever seen. Near perfect alignment and the color saturation is ridiculously deep... easily twice as dark and vibrant compared to the vast majority of other copies I've seen. Like the Doc Savage 1 9.8, I'm okay waiting for the right collector that recognizes this particular copy is worthy of a premium. This issue was ignored so long and in quarter boxes, HG copies are not overly abundant. I realize there are 2 other 9.8s priced lower, but neither are as nice as this copy, IMHO, due to the "off the presses deep color strike". Last sale on GPA was $747 although the other listed copies are for less. Whatev's... I love this copy.

Originally asking $795... Price Drop to $695... "The Best copy you'll likely ever see"

Also, you might want to take a look at this POST as well for other possible deals on many of my high grade CGC books at auction!

:cloud9: