• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

33 posts in this topic

:applause:

nice selection of books

Thanks Doc! I had accumulated a few in the last year or so, and upgrading a few more late last week gave me the push I needed to pull a thread together. Gotta pay for those upgrades somehow!

and its always fun to pass the under copies on to fellow pre hero collectors.

Amen to that. I'm much happier selling to fellow addicts.

nice selection of books

Thanks Doc! I had accumulated a few in the last year or so, and upgrading a few more late last week gave me the push I needed to pull a thread together. Gotta pay for those upgrades somehow!

Pass some more on Brother. :banana:

nice selection of books

Pass some more on Brother. :banana:

That's all she wrote for this sale.

Tales of Suspense #11 VG/VG+ -- asking $95 + shipping

Light general wear to cover, reading creasing along spine, nothing serious, minor darkening on lower staple that is likely light oxidation, cover and centerfold well attached at both staples, excellent page quality.

TOS11.jpg

TOS11bc.jpg

:takeit:

too pretty to pass up

-bc

Also a ^^ Looking at my copy again I am wondering how much of an upgrade my incoming 5.5 will be, this is a sharp copy of this book.

+1

I'm open to offers on the remaining books. This evening I'll see what I can do in the way of price drops. While I'd like to recoup my investments in these, I'm happy to put them back in their boxes if they don't sell.

In alphabetical order we go!

JIM #74 CGC 6.5 OW to W -- asking $140 $130 + shipping

I bought it raw, it was pressed by Joeypost.

JIM74CGC.jpg

JIM74CGCbc.jpg

:takeit: @ 10% off

The price drop was reflected in the new price of $130, as stated in the first post. It is not 10% off $130. I realize that my math was maybe a bit off, as $10 is not 10% off of the original $140 price. I'll go $126 to make it the full 10% off the original price of $140. Let me know if you're comfortable with that so we're on the same page.

JIM74CGC.jpg

JIM74CGCbc.jpg

The price drop was reflected in the new price of $130, as stated in the first post. It is not 10% off $130. I realize that my math was maybe a bit off, as $10 is not 10% off of the original $140 price. I'll go $126 to make it the full 10% off the original price of $140. Let me know if you're comfortable with that so we're on the same page.

Works for me. (thumbs u:foryou:

JIM74CGC.jpg

JIM74CGCbc.jpg

Works for me. (thumbs u:foryou:

^^ Thanks! :foryou:

Strange Tales #94 VG+++ -- asking $80 $72 + shipping

Now below my cost. General wear to FC, minor scrape on right edge at word box, slightly more wear/wrinkling to BC, minor stain at bottom of BC that does not affect pages; cover and centerfold attached at both staples, no visible rust. Originally purchased from Bedrock Comics at a WW Austin show (when that show was good).

ST94.jpg

ST94bc.jpg

Strange Tales #94 VG+++ -- asking $80 $72 + shipping

Now below my cost. General wear to FC, minor scrape on right edge at word box, slightly more wear/wrinkling to BC, minor stain at bottom of BC that does not affect pages; cover and centerfold attached at both staples, no visible rust. Originally purchased from Bedrock Comics at a WW Austin show (when that show was good).

ST94.jpg

ST94bc.jpg

^^ Thank you!