• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four new books added, including PCH high grade. IH #5 available as well

40 posts in this topic

I also owe another boardie some funds for a book I agreed to purchase from him a couple of weeks ago, so I am looking for a quick sale with one or two books.

Here are the rules :rulez: : shipping is included in my asking price to anywhere in Canada or US for slabbed books. Raw books, shipping is $7 for the first book, and $1 for each additional book.

I will ship internationally at cost.

Absolutely no Hall of Shame or probation list folks people allowed to purchase my books. I also will not sell to you if you are one of the very few folks who are on my ignore list.

An :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM discussions or deals. If you want to take a book but desire to keep your purchase private, send me a PM that you will take it and I can mark the book as sold for you.

Payment via PayPal please.

Returns are allowed for any reason within one week of receipt of your book(s). Return shipping is at your cost.

Putting up one book to get things started with hopefully more to follow unlike my last sales thread which wound up only being a single book(although it was a good one).

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Quite a bit of interest in this book when I listed it previously, but it was after I closed the thread. It has become available again at a very attractive price!!

Incredible Hulk #5 CGC 7.0 Off White Pages

Priced to move at $829 $799 shipped. Below the last few GPA's on this one folks.

IMG_20160618_192858_zpsc96naw0x.jpg

I should mention that mark on the rock under the Hulks netherregion is a mark on the slab, not the book :insane:

IMG_20160618_192906_zpsqiiqtplo.jpg

Us Canadians have a secret language, only understood if you have downed enough Tim Horton's coffee, consumed an unspecified about of maple syrup and lived through several successive Canadian Winters in ones lifetime.

There is some other stuff to, but if I told you, I would have to kill you with excessive politeness and saying I'm sorry to you until you lose your mind.

:sumo:

..and take you tobogganing.

And make you wear a Montreal Canadians toque as well..lol

Ahem, that'll be Canadiens.

;)

Oops, my bad :sorry:

And I should know better, I have an autographed photo of Ken Dryden hanging in my office wall behind me :)