• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alias 1, WOLVIE 66, EOTSV2, NYX3, NM98 x3 + TONS MORE CGC!

34 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm selling a few slabs to make room for new acquisitions in my collection.

1. Items for sale include shipping using USPS 2-day Priority mail and insurance is included

2. No Returns

3. 1st takes it, please notify the board that you sent a message so there is no problems with others who are interested.

4. No layaways or holds

OPEN FOR TRADE ONLY WITH WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 32 -- 9.0+

---------------

ADMINS -- PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM NOT DOING CORRECTLY. THANK YOU :D

WOW... tons of PM's regarding these titles. I've replied to EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE!! ;)

If you were interested in a the 'big dog' books, you might want to jump on them. I really cannot do much better than they are listed at as I'm paying PP fees, shipping and insurance.

Thank you again for looking at these books and I also have another copy of EOTSV#2 for sale if you need it. I'll post up pictures soon! :D