• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Byrne Untold Legend of Batman pages

5 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I will pay strong prices for good pages from the 1980 mini-series Untold Legend of Batman. Ideally would love a page from the first issue by Byrne/Aparo but am open to pages from issues 2 and 3 by Aparo.

Please e-mail me directly at mdavis.lago32@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mike

Mike,

I can email you quick reference photos (not high res scans) if you'd like.

I have the following four (4) separate pages in my personal collection from "Untold Legend of The Batman" 1980 series Issue #1 by John Byrne (pencils) and Jim Aparo (inks) written by Len Wein

I'm not looking to sell per se, as they're in my personally collection and I was trying to put as many pages to a sequence in the book related to the origin as possible, but in this world of comic art collecting, I'd at least respectfully listed to what "strong prices" are as your offer.

FYI - - I'm not big on back and forth negotiations, so it's a simple process if you wanted to make an offer where I'd simply accept or decline, as a one step decision. I feel it's the most respectful way to approach a potential sale.