• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne FF Slabs CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

No returns on slabs unless the slab arrives damaged.

SHIPPING

Shipping within the US via USPS. Canada and UK buyers should contact me first. Shipping at cost.

Here are the comics I'll be listing. Some of these are not easy to find, sure as heck weren't for me. Most of my FF Byrne collection has sold on CLink, with a stack of books in their current auction, too. These are the last of them. My pricing is based on what my books on CLink have been selling for, how scarce the book was when I was hunting them, and GPA info where available. Offers welcome, especially on mulitples.

This weekend, I'll be at the Memphis Comic Expo, so no shipping until next week.

FF 247, CGC 9.8, $50 - FF 39 homage :news: SOLD!

FF 248, CGC 9.8, $40 - Inhumans appearances

FF 252, CGC 9.8, $60 - landscape orientation cover, tough to find in 9.8 :news: SOLD!

FF 254, CGC 9.8, $40 - My Mantracora don't want none if you ain't got buns

FF 257, CGC 9.8, $60 - Absolutely rockin' Galactus cover, hard to let go :news: SOLD!

FF 265, CGC 9.8, $50 - She-Hulk joins FF

FF 266, CGC 9.8, $50 - Westport Collection

FF 269, CGC 9.8, $55 - First Terminus (in cameo) :news: SOLD!

FF 273, CGC 9.8, $40 - Richard's father *gasp*

FF 277, CGC 9.8, $40 - Mephisto and Doctor Strange appearance

FF 282, CGC 9.8, $40 - "infinity" cover

FF 287, CGC 9.8, $30 - tougher book to find in 9.8

FF 289, CGC 9.8, $45 - tougher book to find in 9.8

So yeah, these books aren't like X-Men from the same era, but if you read them back then, you know how good they are and how much you liked the art.

So let's try this:

Buy 1 book at full price, get another at $5 off.

A third book at $8 off.

A fourth book at $10 off.