• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Despise of Hobgoblin Thread !!!

96 posts in this topic

WTF is a "despise of Hobgoblin?" having trouble with your grammar again i see poke2.gif

Despise. 1. to regard with contempt or scorn. 2. to dislike intensely; loathe.

i.e. "The intense dislike" of Hobgoblin thread.

Besides, I went over this once. I never claimed to be a grammar expert. That's why I'm in engineering. Technical writing doesn't necessarily need to be 100% correct grammar wise. thumbsup2.gif

WTF is a "despise of Hobgoblin?" having trouble with your grammar again i see poke2.gif

Besides, I went over this once. I never claimed to be a grammar expert. That's why I'm in engineering. Technical writing doesn't necessarily need to be 100% correct grammar wise. thumbsup2.gif

Someday something you design is going to break in a BIG way. I can see it now. 27_laughing.gif

Someday something you design is going to break in a BIG way. I can see it now. 27_laughing.gif

yeah, the problem ain't the word "despise" in "despise of Hobgoblin," there, chief. just fyi

What's that got to do with "grammar?" confused-smiley-013.gif I don't design sentences or paragraphs. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

yeah, the problem ain't the word "despise" in "despise of Hobgoblin," there, chief. just fyi

Sal, that's why I said I'm not a grammar expert. I know you were refering to the grammar, "chief." poke2.gif

What's that got to do with "grammar?" confused-smiley-013.gif I don't design sentences or paragraphs. confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Let's just hope that you never design a preposition locator. poke2.gif

Let's just hope that you never design a preposition locator. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

" I'm not that kind of engineer. 27_laughing.gif "

...was a better response. gossip.gif

" I'm not that kind of engineer. 27_laughing.gif "

...was a better response. gossip.gif

yeahok.gif