• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed- Comics and Clowns -

57 posts in this topic

:news: Now 30% off remaining items. :news:

Happy October everyone!

I have not done a sales thread in awhile and have a stack of comics and original art that has the makings of an entertaining thread. Halloween is approaching and most of these items fit that autumn spirit! So let us get to it! :)

The original artwork I will be posting in here is my own. For those that do not know me, here is a short bio from my website:

Christian Slade is best known as the artist and author of the graphic novel series Korgi, published by IDW/Top Shlef. Even though he grew up in New Jersey and California and currently resides in Florida, it is at his art desk and in the pages of his sketchbook where he really lives. Drawing upon his travels and life experiences, Christian uses traditional media such as pen and ink, and watercolor to create his narrative artwork. Many of his original paintings and drawings are in private collections around the world.

Even though I am known for a lot of picture book artwork and cute stuff, I am a fan of horror comics and sometimes create experimental paintings for myself. These paintings here are some of those and I have priced them all very low in the hopes that they find their way into others collections.

-First :takeit: wins either in this thread or in the time stamped PM.

-Paypal, check, money order, Credit Card thru Square all works fine.

-No Hall of Shamers or Probie people.

-Offers are more than welcome. Do not hesitate to contact me.

-Prices include free shipping in North America. We can work out international if need be.

Onward!

-Christian Slade

www.christianslade.com

:news: Now 20% remaining items :news: