• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captian America Comics #38

17 posts in this topic

I'm looking at this on my phone but I can't find a reason why it wouldn't be an 8.5 or 9.0! Such an awesome book!

Yes the book looks fantastic in hand. Only problems I could find was slight color loss along the upper left hand corner along the spine and some light tanning along the upper edge of the interior back cover otherwise books has great color and gloss and lays flat no tears or creases.

Book came back as a 7.0 a bit disappointed. Apparently there was separation of the back cover from the staple. Did not catch that when I looked through the book, since the front cover was firmly attached.

Still an awesome book! Those are the types of things you don't find out unless you handle the book. With a book like that the last thing you want to do is pull the book out and flip through the pages so those defects go unnoticed.