• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Auction of Art

5 posts in this topic

Click Here for Lisa's piece

My wife Lisa L. Cyr Comic Art Fans Page

www.cyrstudio.com

Has an original art being auctioned for charity in a special event run by Magpie Springs Gallery in Australia.

Partial proceeds for Australian artists go to charity while I believe all proceeds from artists from other countries with go to charity.

Thanks for checking it out!

Just to clarify in case it wasn't clear, the link for Charity Auction goes directly to my wife's piece. It already has a bid of $100 AU. I believe shipping is free anywhere in the world. (prepaid by each artist.)

:bump:

Click Here for Lisa's piece

My wife Lisa L. Cyr Comic Art Fans Page

www.cyrstudio.com

Has an original art being auctioned for charity in a special event run by Magpie Springs Gallery in Australia.

Partial proceeds for Australian artists go to charity while I believe all proceeds from artists from other countries with go to charity.

Thanks for checking it out!

Christopher, do you know what percentage of Australian artists' proceeds goes to charity?

Your wife's piece is a knockout. Either the Magpie Springs Gallery has hidden most of the info or I'm simply missing it. Missing info is not an improbability for me, I'm sorry to say.

The artwork was done in...what? Oils, acrylics, water color? What size is the artwork? And when does the auction end?

Christopher, do you know what percentage of Australian artists' proceeds goes to charity?

Your wife's piece is a knockout. Either the Magpie Springs Gallery has hidden most of the info or I'm simply missing it. Missing info is not an improbability for me, I'm sorry to say.

The artwork was done in...what? Oils, acrylics, water color? What size is the artwork? And when does the auction end?

The work is done in acrylics and oil on heavy weight paper. It is postcard size 4 inches by 6 inches which is the size of all the works in the show.

I'm not sure what the percentage of Australian artists go to charity.

The Exhibition runs until January 15th 5:00 pm Australian time

Through the Fire

More info on this piece and the show There is also links to Avril Thomas who is curating the show.