• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 New Slabs- All hard to find in high grade Bronze Marvels, I'm being serious!

44 posts in this topic

Ok, ok, if you've even bothered to click on the sales thread, you're either laughing very loudly, or mildly curious. Hard to find in high grade Marvel Bronze?? You can look below for a brief overview of what's coming. Honestly, one of the books is a DC.

First, the rules:

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. These will ship USPS Priority.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok Trust me, greggy already has, and even he has no idea!

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

7. I will ship Friday or slowly over the weekend.

8. Shooting for a sell through rate of at least 10%.

This thread will have 30 new slabs. 16 of them will be the lone highest graded copy, 3 will be tied for the highest graded and 6 will be the 2nd highest graded. 5 will be also rans, but still tough in grade. (I think my math is right on those stats)