• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman slabs, two are highest graded silver and bronze

13 posts in this topic

i'm still conflicted on how i feel about cgc spamming for other grading companies.

it really does bother me when someone says "cgc it" or "cgc ready" in their auction titles. i am less bothered when cgc is included in the auction description for a comic graded by another company.

ideally, all sellers could use a less specific term to describe all graded comics, but this seems unlikely at this point.

i don't know anything about ACE, but if it ever does take off, it will be impossible to search for them on ebay.

It says star stamp on cover. I have looked for it. It is VERY faint. Look on the scan at the right (our left) pointy ear and you can see a little break in the white outline color. that's where it is. Even under bright light, I can hardly see it. Kudos to cgc for finding it.