• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Books direct from illustrator! Update: Original Art Added!!

50 posts in this topic

Before this thread ends, I thought it would be fun to offer some original art for sale. These pieces will be priced at less than usual in the hopes that someone on a budget can add some artwork to their collection or get something as a unique gift for the approaching holidays.

The artwork here will be published pages from the Korgi books and some of my personal corgi paintings done in my studio. There are also a few black and white pieces done for books and the library system.

Over the years this place has been so encouraging and supportive of my work. I appreciate it every time I show up here! :) Even if you do not pick up anything, thank you for stopping by and having a look. These boards are such an amazing place to discuss and trade within this incredible hobby.

As always, feel free to PM me questions about any of the art or books or even give me a shout to discuss them.

Thanks!

-Christian Slade

407-247-0298