• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

80+ EC Comics For Sale! THREAD RECAP 10% OFF ANY REMAINING BOOKS!

76 posts in this topic

80+ ECs to be posted for sale in this thread. Should get 60 done tonight, the rest tomorrow between noon-1pm EST.

I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM post here in the thread, PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders). Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction. I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please.

Shipping based on Priority Mail starting at $6 for single book in US, PM for international quotes.

First up....

These first two books are not from the same collection as the rest, they were picked up separately.

Crypt of Terror #17 $475 Lower grade complete copy with offwhite supple pages, tears through book at spine, bug chews to spine paper and upper right edge front cover SOLD!!

17504.jpg

Back Cover

Ok, on with the rest!

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING CONDITION:The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17536.jpg 17537.jpg17538.jpg17539.jpg17540.jpg17541.jpg

Crime Illustrated #1 VG/F $75 Back Cover SOLD!!

Confessions Illustrated #1 $60 color touches to spine, other spots, erasure in logo Back Cover SOLD!!

Confessions Illustrated #2 $60 some distributor's overspray, looks F/VF but might have small glue repair back cover area at bottom staple(I'm going to err on the side of caution) Back Cover SOLD!!

Shock Illustrated #1 $50 color touches on spine, cover colors darker in hand Back Cover

Terror Illustrated #1 $40 small piece of tape bottom edge of inside cover at small 3/16" tear, small chip(bug chew?) out top of spine, small bc edge chips Back Cover

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING CONDITION:

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17584.jpg 17585.jpg 17586.jpg 17588.jpg 17589.jpg

Aces High #1 $30 color touches Back Cover

Aces High #2 $10 color touches, cover reglossed, (4) pcs tape inside cover Back Cover

Aces High #5 $10 color touches, cover reglossed, pc tape along inside upper edge(front & part of back cover), pc tape inside bottom spine Back Cover

Crime SuspenStories #4 $75 color touches, pc tape inside cover right edge over 1/2"+ tear, another almost 4" pc tape inside cover edge, ripples lower right that should flatten out, light cennter bend through top half of book Back Cover

Crime SuspenStories #16 $35 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

17590.jpg 17591.jpg 17592.jpg 17593.jpg17594.jpg

Crime SuspenStories #17 $60 color touches, two small pc tape inside front cover Back Cover SOLD!!

Crime SuspenStories #18 $40 looks like only a couple of small of color touches, cream to offwhite pagesBack Cover SOLD!!

Crime SuspenStories #19 $30 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Crime SuspenStories #21 $25 color touches, cover reglossed, small pc tape inside cover on lower right tear Back Cover SOLD!!

Crime SuspenStories #23 $45 color touches, small pc tape inside cover upper right at small tear Back Cover SOLD!!

Ok, on with the rest!

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING CONDITION:The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

17536.jpg 17537.jpg17538.jpg17539.jpg17540.jpg17541.jpg

Crime Illustrated #1 VG/F $75 Back Cover

Confessions Illustrated #1 $60 color touches to spine, other spots, erasure in logo Back Cover

Confessions Illustrated #2 $60 some distributor's overspray, looks F/VF but might have small glue repair back cover area at bottom staple(I'm going to err on the side of caution) Back Cover

Shock Illustrated #1 $50 color touches on spine, cover colors darker in hand Back Cover

Terror Illustrated #1 $40 small piece of tape bottom edge of inside cover at small 3/16" tear, small chip(bug chew?) out top of spine, small bc edge chips Back Cover

Since I can't write or spell, I want the first 3 books in this line, starting from the left, please. Thank you :takeit:

These first two books are not from the same collection as the rest, they were picked up separately.

Crypt of Terror #17 $475 Lower grade complete copy with offwhite supple pages, tears through book at spine, bug chews to spine paper and upper right edge front cover SOLD!!

17504.jpg

Back Cover

Take it per PM

17595.jpg17596.jpg17597.jpg17598.jpg17599.jpg

Crime SuspenStories #24 $25 color touches, cover reglossed, pc tape inside cover upper spine Back Cover SOLD!!

Extra #3 $10 light glue on spine Back Cover

Frontline Combat #4 Fine $75 tanning halo inside cover edges, not so much on pages, NO color touces Back Cover

Frontline Combat #5 $35 color touches, two small pc tape insidecover at bottom of spine, no color touch top edge that is printer wrinkle Back Cover

Frontline Combat #7 $25 color touches, bottom right corner colored in Back Cover

17600.jpg17601.jpg17602.jpg17603.jpg17604.jpg

Frontline Combat #11 $20 color touches, pcs tape inside cover upper edge plus small pc top and bottom of soine Back Cover

Haunt of Fear #12 $75 color touches, pc tape inside cover lower edge Back Cover

Haunt of Fear #20 $50 color touches, I think trimmed Back Cover

Haunt of Fear #21 $35 color touches, small pc tape inside cover corner and longer one on long crease Back Cover SOLD!!

Haunt of Fear #22 $35 color touches, tape(inside cover)/glue upper staple Back Cover SOLD!!

17605.jpg17605.jpg17606.jpg17607.jpg17608.jpg17609.jpg

Haunt of Fear #24 $35 color touches, tape insdidecover at staples plus two other small pcs, tape back cover Back Cover SOLD!!

Haunt of Fear #28 $40 color touches, cover reglossed, multiple small pcs tape inside cover on small holes Back Cover

Impact #1 $25 color touches, front cover detached at top staple(back attached), one pc tape insdie cover Back Cover SOLD!!

Impact #3 $10 color touches Back Cover SOLD!!

Impact #4 $10 color touches, tape on some inside cover edges Back Cover SOLD!!

17504.jpg

Back Cover

Take it per PM

:headbang: