• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

80+ EC Comics For Sale! THREAD RECAP 10% OFF ANY REMAINING BOOKS!

76 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING CONDITION:

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17610.jpg17611.jpg17612.jpg17613.jpg17614.jpg

Incredible Science Fiction #30 $45 color touches, tape inside cover at corners, tape(inside cover)/glue at top staple Back Cover SOLD!!

Incredible Science Fiction #31 $45 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Incredible Science Fiction #32 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, tape inside lentgh of spine, other small tape Back Cover SOLD!!

Incredible Science Fiction #33 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, one pc tape inside cover bottom of spine Back Cover SOLD!!

Mad #6 $75 color touches Back Cover

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17615.jpg17616.jpg17617.jpg17618.jpg17619.jpg

Mad #8 $60 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover

Mad #10 $40 color touches, cover reglossed, small pieces added lower edge and tape inside cover edges Back Cover

Mad #12 Fine $100 nice solid copy, maybe better Back Cover

Mad #13 $60 color touches, piece folded on back cover but not missing Back Cover

Mad #20 $40 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover

17620.jpg17621.jpg17622.jpg17623.jpg17587.jpg

Mad #21 F- $75 Back Cover

MD #1 $20 color touches, cover reglossed, trimmed? Back Cover

Panic #4 $15 color touches, longer pieces of tape at cover edges, glue on spine/staples Back Cover SOLD!!

Panic #5 $10 color touches, cover reglossed?, glue on spine, a couple of small pcs tape inside cover Back Cover SOLD!!

Panic #9 VG/F $25 small pc tape inside back cover on small tear, no color touches Back Cover

17624.jpg17625.jpg17626.jpg17627.jpg17628.jpg

Piracy #1 $40 just a few small dots of color touch along spine, small piece of tape inside cover at bottom of spineBack Cover

Piracy #2 VG/F $40 name stamp on splash(not oo copy) Back Cover

Piracy #3 VG $20 name stamp on splash, pc tape inside cover upper edge(not oo copy) Back Cover SOLD!!

Piracy #4 $15 color touches, small pc tape inside cover right edge on crinkle Back Cover SOLD!!

Piracy #5 (Copy A) $15 color touches, a couple of pcs of tape inside cover Back Cover SOLD!!

17629.jpg17630.jpg17631.jpg17632.jpg17633.jpg

Piracy #5 (Copy B) F- $30 light tanning halo inside covers Back Cover

Piracy #6 $15 color touches Back Cover SOLD!!

Shock SuspenStories #10 $35 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Shock SuspenStories #17 $35 color touches Back Cover SOLD!!

Shock SuspenStories #18 $30 heavy color touches, some pcs tape inside cover(one holding upper staple to cover?) Back Cover SOLD!!

17634.jpg17635.jpg17636.jpg17637.jpg17638.jpg

Tales From the Crypt #33 $150 color touches on small tear upper edge at left side EC logo(small pc of tape inside cover on tear), looks like printing wrinkles? around cover edges, does not appear to be any other color touches Back Cover SOLD!!

Tales From the Crypt #39 $50 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Tales From the Crypt #40 $65 color touches Back Cover SOLD!!

Tales From the Crypt #42 $40 color touches, area colored in around "T" of "Crypt", small piece tape inside cover upper spine, cover reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Tales From the Crypt #42 $20 remaindered copy, splash and part of 2nd page cut as well Back Cover

That's all for tonight, tomorrow between noon-1pm EST I will post the last of the

Tales From the Crypt

Two Fisted Tales

Valor

Vault of Horror

Vault of Horror

Weird Fantasy

Weird Science

Weird Science-Fantasy

Tales From the Crypt #40 $65 color touches Back Cover :takeit:

Tales From the Crypt #33 $150 color touches on small tear upper edge at left side EC logo(small pc of tape inside cover on tear), looks like printing wrinkles? around cover edges, does not appear to be any other color touches Back Cover :takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks again!