• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #151-160 CGC Kirby Covers !!!

12 posts in this topic

The AWESOME ride continues!

Does the fun continue up to #200? Anything beyond?

Yep, up to #200. I have a smattering of books in the low 200s that I will be putting up also, eventually.

That #160 is a sweet one, with very few graded copies out there (14 total). gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Where are the Avengers 1-10?

Well if you were paying attention, I have been selling 10 copies sequentially, each week on average, which means #1-10 sold about 15 weeks ago or so... frustrated.gif

Well if you were paying attention, I have been selling 10 copies sequentially, each week on average, which means #1-10 sold about 15 weeks ago or so... frustrated.gif

Oh...I didn't know that you went back that far. I knew you were selling 10 issues a week. Why are you selling? Have to pay the bail bondsman?

Oh...I didn't know that you went back that far. I knew you were selling 10 issues a week. Why are you selling? Have to pay the bail bondsman?

27_laughing.gif No, just had a great opportunity come my way and need the funds. Still got my readers though cloud9.gif