• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Charles Burns stuff, Neal Adams, Darwyn Cooke.....

21 posts in this topic

Some cool books!

:takeit: gets the book.

Paypal is preferred, but I will work with you if you need to pay otherwise. Please PM me ahead of time to make those arrangements. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice. If for some reason you need more time than that, please PM me and make those arrangements ahead of time.

Shipping is a $5 flat fee in the Continental United States, regardless of if you buy 1 book or all of them, media mail, in a super safe package, BUT If you need some other type of delivery, by all means PM me and we can work out those arrangements.

I do ship outside the U.S., including Canada, please feel free to PM me for specifics.

Offers are welcome.

Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. No probbies or HOSers...

Thanks for looking!

CHARLES BURNS 'ECHO' with SKETCH! $325

Pretty tough to find collection of his pencil work from Black Hole, this copy has his signature in ink on the front cover, and sketch included. It was limited to 100 copies, and you just don't see it offered all that much.....

IMG_3389_zpskll0d1zk.jpg

IMG_3390_zpsbjc6otrp.jpgIMG_3391_zpsiulkwtje.jpgIMG_3392_zpszqv7quhg.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE NEW FRONTIER HC - signed and sorta sketched by Darwyn Cooke - $50

IMG_3413_zpsp58eptvd.jpg

IMG_3414_zps7u6kl85c.jpg

:takeit: Gonna make the perfect gift

Charles Burns is the bee's knees!

(And Mitch O'Connell and I owned the same condo in Chicago... though obviously not at the same time. I would occasionally get his mail.)

Charles Burns is the bee's knees!

(And Mitch O'Connell and I owned the same condo in Chicago... though obviously not at the same time. I would occasionally get his mail.)

I agree. I cannot praise that black hole book enough