• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your opinion on this Strange Tales 135

29 posts in this topic

Picked this book up a few years ago, and was wondering what thought of the wrap and date stamp on the back cover. Pages are off-white and the cover is glossy and bright, but that back cover?!!??... confused-smiley-013.gif

795673-ST135f.jpg

795673-ST135f.jpg.73909fb5cfc1d619c1a5b39e16f6868a.jpg

Wrap and date stamp are non-issues. sumo.gif

Looks like fingerprinting to the lower left edge of the back cover, and possible light water damage to the ULBC . . . still within the VF range:

7.5 possibly an 8.0 in hand, depending upon the severity of the above points. Without either of those question marks could be an 8.5 . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is that a water stain upper left on the back cover? Or is it moisture?

I asked that in the first post. poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

I (we) don't have an answer yet do we? crazy.gif

How's it going on the FF 2?

Call CGC yet?

There's a difference between "water" and "moisture"? 893whatthe.gif

I was thinking of a water "stain" vs. a little drops of moisture. I guess I was asking really the severity of it.

Really, D, you are going to have to do more than that to [#@$%!!!] me off. yay.gif

I was thinking of a water "stain" vs. a little drops of moisture. I guess I was asking really the severity of it.

Really, D, you are going to have to do more than that to [#@$%!!!] me off. yay.gif

I think it's cat pee 27_laughing.gif

You know, I did catch the cat scratchin' on top of the comics' box the other day!!! 893whatthe.gif

You know, I did catch the cat scratchin' on top of the comics' box the other day!!! 893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Up it 8.0! thumbsup2.gif

I think the book is an 8.5, maybe a 9.0 if there is no moisture damage/stain. Can you confirm whether that is moisture damage or just a spot that is lighter than the rest of the cover?