• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Leftovers-----So cheap and so Yummy!!!!---Thread Closed. Thanks

231 posts in this topic

Final Update: Lets do one more Discount and then im closing this up at 4pm Cali time. Lets do 15% off all GA left. Some nice ones guys. And 25% off all the SA which are already 50% off guide and a steal. Thanks everyone.

All top Comics #13---This is a gorgeous cover. Condition is as follows. Has the crease bottom right, spine creases and some scratches at the top. But i would press this book it would help. Back cover light crease. Interior is gorgeous and complete. Not bad for 1948. Grade this at 5.5. But lets say 5.0 to be safe. Asking $263. Thats the 5.0 price from 2012..... :o

Famous funnies #124---Very cool cover here. And very high grade book. I say an 8.0 minimum. Interior is gorgeous and book is complete. Asking $75

Big Shot #58---This book was made with one staple. Solid copy but ill grade it 4.5 to be on the safer side. Asking $40

Sheena #4----Wow is she a hottie. My gf from college looked like this lol....great legs haha. Ok condition, it has spine roll that can be pressed out and the rest of her looks gorgeous....the condition that is. With a press i see this in the 7.5 or better grade. I don't mind keeping this one. As it sits i say 6.5. Asking $200

Plastic Man #23---There are creases to the cover and back cover. This would do really well with a press. Still a solid 5.0 copy. Asking $75

Super Comics #72---I have not seen this comic much to be honest. Cool cover with a creepy green guy tied up...bondage cover? lol.....Nice all around exterior and interior. Grade is 7.5. Asking $75

All top #12---Cool cover. Love those bad chicks and their knives fighting off huge animals.......wait im getting de ja vu. Here is a cool cover with a top staple pop. So ill call it a 4.0. Asking $150

Popular Comics #31---This reminds me of being a kid. Cool cover. Very nice solid 5.0 copy. This bad boy is from 1938....Yikes. There is one book in 5.0 on census for $64 from 2006.... This has a chance to beat it. Asking $125

Tales of the Unexpected #45--Here is a very cool Pink cover. Love these DC sci fi covers. Spine wear tears near the staple. Also a crease top right of the cover. I put this in the 5.0 grade. OSPG says $75. Asking $37.50

Tales of the Unexpected #46--Love these DC sci fi covers. Spine wear and creases on cover. This would really be improved with a good press. I put this in the 5.5 grade. OSPG says $80. Asking $40

Strange Adventures #177--Awesome cover and one of my favorites in this run. This needs a press but is a solid 6.5. So ill grade it at 6.0 and take half that. OSPG says $21. So ill take $10.50

Brave and the Bold #58--Here is the 2nd appearance of Metamorpho. Solid copy here. I would say 6.0. Lets call it 5.5. OSPG says $24. Ill take $12 SOLD

House of Mystery #185--I don't see this one often. This looks very high grade but small tear on the spine. Solid 7.5 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 7.0. OSPG says $32. Asking $16.

House of Mystery #190--I love this cover. so creepy. Solid 8.0 copy that could use a press. and come back higher. Lets just say 7.5. OSPG says $36. Asking $18

House of Mystery #199--I love this cover as well. Remind me why im selling these? oooh yeah that suit. so creepy. Solid 7.0 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 6.5. OSPG says $24. Asking $12

House of Mystery #208--This is one of my favorite covers of the entire run. Solid 7.5 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 7.0. OSPG says $18. Asking $9

House of Mystery #286--Here is a really nice copy. Very very cool cover. Reminds me of back home lol. Solid 8.5 copy. Lets just say 8.0. OSPG says $8. Asking $4

House of Secrets #46--This is one of my favorite covers of the entire run. Solid 5.0 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 4.5 to be safe. OSPG says $28. Asking $14

House of Secrets #49-Here is a solid 4.5 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 4.0 to be safe. OSPG says $22. Asking $11

House of secrets #88--This is such a cool cover. This copy would be very high grade except for lower right tear. Ill call this a 7.5 to be safe here. OSPG says $38 so ill take $19

House of secrets #89--This is such a cool cover. This copy would be very high grade except for lower right. There is a printing crease and a regular corner crease. Ill call this a 7.5 to be safe here. OSPG says $38 so ill take $19 SOLD

House of secrets #90--Here is another very cool cover. Very sharp high grade book. Lets just call it 8.0. OSPG says $51. Ill take $25.50. SOLD

House of secrets #97--This is another cool creepy cover. Looks like and 8.0, smells like an 8.0 so lets call it 7.5. OSPG says $30. So ill take $15.

Mystery In Space #45--These are def my favorite Sci Fi DC. Here is an early one. Looks like a 3.5, lets call it a 3.0. OSPG is $25. Ill take $12.50

Mystery In Space #66--Here is another early one. Looks like a 5.5 but hole back cover and tear. So lets call it 4.5. OSPG is $20. Ill take $10.00

Mystery In Space #73--Here is a really sharp copy. Looks like a 7.5 but lets call it 7.0. OSPG is $63. Ill take $31.50

Mystery in space #87-- There are stains and tears. Writing top right. This is a solid 4.0 copy. So lets call it 3.5. OSPG says $26. Asking $13 SOLD

House of Mystery #185--I don't see this one often. This looks very high grade but small tear on the spine. Solid 7.5 copy that could use a press. Lets just say 7.0. OSPG says $32. Asking $16.

Untitled-77-p1%203_zpstkvnjgi8.jpg

At 25% off. :takeit: