• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Byrne Avengers Original Art

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

I am on the hunt for original art from John Byrne's run on Avengers from 181-191 and will pay VERY strong for the right page. The right page would have to feature some of the team in costume, and ideally in action. The issues that are most nostalgic, and therefore I would pay more for, would be 181, 184, 189 and 191.

There were a couple of nice pages from 187 (sold by Mitch I believe a year or two ago featuring the team in the plane) and 188 (sold by Clink last year again featuring the team in the plane) that I would have strong interest in.

The ultimate of course would be to find a Hawkeye page from 189........in my 15 years in this hobby, I have NEVER seen a page from this book however. Is it still complete???

Anyways, if you have a page that fits the bill, please shoot me a note to mdavis.lago32@gmail.com and I will be happy to make you a strong offer.

I will also offer a finders fee for those that are able to put me in touch with someone where a sale results.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

PS - I am aware of all of the Byrne stuff on the various dealer sites, at auction and on CAF

PPS - I do not have interest in any other Byrne Avengers art beyond 181-191

PPPS - If you have any Byrne Champions 11 pages or Cap 253/254 pagesI would have interest in those as well - thanks!