• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S RAW SALE - DELIVERY CONF #'S AT THE LAST POST

75 posts in this topic

POWER MAN # 50 - GLOSSY NM MINUS/NM COPY - $45

Slight blunt bottom spine and a tad edge wear.

Buy this and get the POWER MAN/IRON FIST #54 below for FREE !

That's the FIRST TEAM BOOK and the FIRST HEROES FOR HIRE BOOK in one swoop :D

010417%20sale109_zpsrpfkvgls.jpg

010417%20sale110_zpsjm1lxb2o.jpg

010417%20sale107_zpsss1uinu5.jpg

010417%20sale108_zpsfnenyzn9.jpg

I'll take 'em! (reminder: I also grabbed a few books in your modern thread!)

010417%20sale106_zpsjnvrsepk.jpg

You have no idea how badly I wanted this Green Machine racer when I was a kid, it was like a Big Wheel on steroids!

Man, I have to stop thumbing through these threads...I end up staring at all the toys (Evel Knievel stunt racer!) on the back covers and reminiscing about all the cool stuff I never had.

Maybe if I hadn't spent all those allowances on comic books...

010417%20sale106_zpsjnvrsepk.jpg

You have no idea how badly I wanted this Green Machine racer when I was a kid, it was like a Big Wheel on steroids!

Man, I have to stop thumbing through these threads...I end up staring at all the toys (Evel Knievel stunt racer!) on the back covers and reminiscing about all the cool stuff I never had.

Maybe if I hadn't spent all those allowances on comic books...

Black Adam, what I can tell you about the Green Machine ... it was awesome! I had a friend who had one of these machines on my block when I was a kid. He let me try out on Street. I find it low to ground, my feet had to pedal pretty fast to get it up to speed ( not easy and do get tired soon lol ). The handles? One side stop one wheel, that is how you skip around - left or right or do a 180 flip! I did that, it was wild. Lot of fun!

Now you got me thinking... I want it again. Hmm, they did built adult-size models ... where did I saw that somewhere? :baiting:

STAR WARS # 42 - FN/FN+ COPY A - $25

1ST BOBA FETT IN COMICS...I think.

010417%20sale097_zpscl32satf.jpg

010417%20sale098_zpszm2cqicv.jpg

:takeit:

Hey Pulp... DarthCorgi claimed this a few pages before you did... COPY B is still available if you want it though ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

was expecting like a minimum of 5 xmen 94s...looking for a copy with a nice centering just saying hint hint :baiting:

Minimum of 5 copies posted Raph.... as per your instructions :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

SWAMP THING # 5 - SWEET NM MINUS/NM COPY - $25

Sold via PM

Gorgeous copy... glossy and flat. A little bit of non color breaking line around upper staple and a minute tick or two. Just a nice copy.

010417%20sale170_zpsm72lvtfu.jpg

010417%20sale171_zpsmireeh1u.jpg

POWER MAN # 49 - GLOSSY VF+/NM - $35

Same problems as the 48...but this one presents better. Nice copy and these are sure to skyrocket next season when the Netflix team up starts.

010417%20sale174_zpshjbsomdl.jpg

010417%20sale175_zpsopxwzzfe.jpg