• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four #10

8 posts in this topic

I picked this up at a local comic shop that is going out of business. It was in on consignment, and I was surprised the owner was willing to deal. I will wait to tell you what I thought in the store, and what I am thinking now until I see some grades. As far as other items besides the cover, the inside is in good shape, though thorough tanning is present. See the back cover. It's worse than the pages. They are in decent shape despite the tanning. Thanks in advance!

167338.jpg.94e2772bc3f5b2e7f6de860beb94ae76.jpg

167339.jpg.3f5fbe822c42ba03280a5940570c8f2b.jpg

Thanks guys. In the store, I was thinking VG range, maybe up to VG+. But, he had it in this crappy old polypro bag, and it just was presented poorly. When I took it out to count pages, I realized it was much better out of the bag. The chipping and the tanning were the big issues. I talked the guy down to $110, and I am thrilled with the price the more I look at the book. In a mylar it looks great, and out of the mylar it may look even better. I agree that it's probably 5.0 or maybe 5.5, but I think it presents better without a detailed look.