• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CW renews all its Arrowverse shows

4 posts in this topic

The CW Renews All 7 Returning Fall Series, Including ‘Supergirl’ & ‘Supernatural’

the-cw-logo-1.png

The CW Network once again is giving an early renewal for next season to the bulk of its lineup with pickups for 7 fall series, the four DC shows, Arrow (Season 6), The Flash (Season 4), DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 3) and transplant Supergirl (Season 3); as well as veteran Supernatural, which just keeps going with a Season 13 renewal.

“Over the past several seasons, The CW has built a schedule of proven performers, from our lineup of DC superheroes, to critically acclaimed comedies, to sci-fi dramas,” said the CW president Mark Pedowitz. “Early pickups of these seven series now allow our producers to plan ahead for next season, and gives us a solid base to build on for next season, with original scripted series to roll out all year long.”

Left for May renewal decisions are the CW’s mid-season series, which are yet to debut, returning iZombie, The 100 and The Originals and newbie Riverdale.

I wonder if iZombie will make the list. It's a good show, though I don't watch steadily.

Real good news. I really like the Flash.

Now only if we get back Constantine? hm

If they had had no renewed Supernatural (it was a rumor for the past few months this was the last season), there was a chance. Now, I am not so sure. But one can hope.

:wishluck: