• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Werewolf By Night #32 (some sort of minor key, I hear...)

22 posts in this topic

Kakapoopoo,

This is a very common occurence in ALL books off the production line, warehoused or otherwise, regardless of page color. makepoint.gif

All I said was it is usually a nice indicator . . . flowerred.gif

Yes, I know. What's your point? Most people don't hook the pages back together after they've read the book, so it -is- an indication that the book has never been read. Many books in warehouses have never been read. Many books that have never been read were stored in warehouses before being wholesaled to dealers. Not all. Many. The end.

I wasn't implying that something magical happened to books as they entered storage... screwy.gif

I started a 5-star thread? I suddenly feel important wink.gif

Re: pages - those of us actually read comics (not knocking anyone in particular!) poke2.gif will have encountered warehouse copies where the tiny holes in the bottom margins seem to interlock, which holds the pages together...so you get the impression you're the first person ever to read and enjoy it as you turn a page and they gently pull apart...oddly enough, the pages are still usually yellow! wink.gif

flowerred.gif Uh, then what WAS your point?