• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknown Mighty Mouse Comic?

10 posts in this topic

My grandparents are having me sell their collection of comic books for them, and I came across this Mighty Mouse comic. Does anyone have more information about it, or know what it is? All I can guess is that it may be an insert or something, because I can't find a year or any information about it. It's in great condition, I just need to know what it is before I sell it.

Thank you in advance!!

167425.jpg.a83f86ba888ecf7a9f94651ec741362c.jpg

its just coverless and all the indicia was on the inside front cover. what else is in it? could be an issue of terrytoons or mighty mouse, depends what else is in it. I don't recognize the splash page, but looks to be a late 40s one.

My grandparents are having me sell their collection of comic books for them, and I came across this Mighty Mouse comic. Does anyone have more information about it, or know what it is? All I can guess is that it may be an insert or something, because I can't find a year or any information about it. It's in great condition, I just need to know what it is before I sell it.

Thank you in advance!!

Find an interior story title or two, then perform th following search: "(story title) Mighty Mouse gcd"

You should get a listing from the Grand Comics Database (gcd) that identifies the issue. Facts such as story titles and page count will help you confirm. Good luck!