• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed & Sold - Thanks everyone

118 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.

If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you.

I will take returns on all unslabbed comics in this thread, which is the only thing I plan on scanning. Buyers shall pay return shipping , but I'll refund the purchase. If the books are damaged in shipping, that's on me and I'll take care of you.

SHIPPING

I use cardboard mailers, never envelopes. Raws will ship either First Class or Priority USPS, depending on weight. I will ship at cost, flat rate, or no more than $10 for any order. Orders over $200 require a signature at the buyer's additional cost. Each package comes with a kiss from my wife, guaranteed. I do not use media mail, and you shouldn't easier.

Shame on media mail shippers.

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

:news:

INAUGURATION SALE!

I'm listing a mix of mostly Silver and Bronze with a small number of Gold comics.

Tonight, I'm listing 21 comics, but eventually, I'll list 52 comics. Possibly more, but probably not. Because at a certain point, I'm lazy.

Back cover scans available if you really, really need them, but remember, I'm lazy.

A PRESIDENTIAL DEAL!

Buy five to nine comics, take 5% off your purchase total.

Buy ten comics, move from 5% to 10% off your purchase total.

Buy fifteen or more, add free shipping.

SOLD!

Thor, what a jockgrabber!

Defenders 10

Thor battle

$40.00

Thor has to duke it out with everyone. Think about it...He bashes with Norrin on SS4. He fights Hercules on Thor 126. Battles the Thing on that early FF. And he has a real hard on for the Hulk. This comic is always in demand, and this copy looks sweet in Mylar. Like Thor giving the Hulk a hard pounding, with his mighty hammer. :sick:

QEhMEdQl.jpg

I'm not the only person who ran across Sergio Arragones at an early age. This copy has a surprisingly white back cover. In fact, the blacks and whites on the front look really good, too. This is a great grab for someone.

DC Super-Stars Presents 13

Sergio Arragones

$10.00

TbIPeEel.jpg