• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More for sale

27 posts in this topic

Exactly. Buy 100 9.0s and resubmit them. By your theory, a bunch of them should come back 9.2s and you'll be rich.

It does amaze me when a 9.4 of a book goes for S250 and a 9.0 goes for $30.

Exactly. Buy 100 9.0s and resubmit them. By your theory, a bunch of them should come back 9.2s and you'll be rich.

...nope,...the return on the 1/3 9.2 would not off-set the fee of re-grading and the loss on the 1/3 that would come back 8.0/8.5......it only enters the stoopid money pay-off for 9.2 and above,.......

...nope,...the return on the 1/3 9.2 would not off-set the fee of re-grading and the loss on the 1/3 that would come back 8.0/8.5......it only enters the stoopid money pay-off for 9.2 and above,.......

For a drug addict, you seem pretty well on your toes with respect to money! BTW...is it coming to the dreaded time of the year where you have to actually work?

For a drug addict, you seem pretty well on your toes with respect to money! BTW...is it coming to the dreaded time of the year where you have to actually work?

...I've been working for like 6 months now,...I'm going to quit in two weeks now that I have benefits,...don't like to work in the summer,.....plus I'm flippin a house I've been working on for 2 years now in about a month and moving,....

...I've been working for like 6 months now,...I'm going to quit in two weeks now that I have benefits,...don't like to work in the summer,.....plus I'm flippin a house I've been working on for 2 years now in about a month and moving,....

Weren't you going to move to Chuckle's domain?

...that got scrapped,...it's the Tampa/St Pete area now,...I'm heading back to the promised land baby!!!!!....... yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif
You're following the other CGC BSDs like Schmell and Ewert to Florida so you can drive in all your raw gems for grading. You'll soon be #3!