• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FUN FIESTA.....GA, AA, SA, BA...CLOSED
2 2

124 posts in this topic

My apologies to any regular customers that I normally send previews to. I'm pressed for time the next couple of weeks. Several of these I have recently upgraded and these are my undercopies. I can't really do much with Time payments this time unless we're talking a couple weeks or so. This sale is basically to shore up Paypal for an upcoming show. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbsu

All of these have nice eye appeal for the grade. Please read the terms carefully.... I will be happy to answer any questions.

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 15 for USPS Priority Box Insured, $ 8 for a USPS Priority Flat. I try to ship once each weekend. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

2)Shipping to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 week period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility.

4)Raw books found to have undisclosed restoration can be returned for a refund within 6 months.In this instance, it may take a few weeks for me to raise the funds, as I am not a professional Dealer. This does not apply to CGC books that are removed from their holders and resubmitted.

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES.

6) Feel free to make an offer.... worst I can say is no.

7)Short Time Payments may be arranged with 10 % NON REFUNDABLE.

8)If you are a member with low or no post count, payment will need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

9) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp.

10) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

Edited by jimjum12

HEDY OF HOLLYWOOD 38..........CGC 8.5................OW/W......................$ 325 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

........These aren't too easy in grade.....

dfekI6T.jpg

TZIaZlI.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HEDY OF HOLLYWOOD 38..........CGC 8.5................OW/W......................$ 325 ........These aren't too easy in grade.....

dfekI6T.jpg

TZIaZlI.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Hedy Homegirl don't play that ........... lol GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WEIRD CHIILLS 1.................. 4.5.........................OW/W.......................$ 700 :news: SOLD via P.M.

.....Priced to the roof because I'm hoping to just keep it...... I've never owned one with nice PQ....... nice Wolverton story inside.

ks5whVn.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Since I was unable to send previews, this one has to be placed on temporary HOLD for a regular customer (and friend....).....should he pass, it will be available to the Forum at large.....

SPACE WESTERN 44...................4.0...........................OW.........................$ 295 :news: SOLD

ioMra7A.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HEDY DEVINE 22.........................4.5...................................OW..................$ 175 :news: SOLD n2wdw

..... a press might help this one..... possible color touch, I'm just not sure...... these Timely GGA books are neat.....

mV9GU7p.jpg

hiIQesB.jpg

.... there is a higher grade copy coming up in a few

Edited by jimjum12

GAY 34..............................4.0................................OW.............................$ 85 .... heavy staple rust on bottom staple, spots on upper one.

Julc2ow.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATTLE GROUND 13........................5.5+.........................OW/W....................$ 95 .......Super gloss on this one, and fantastic PQ.......Loaded with good stories and art and a classic Heath cover :cloud9:

gvrZcAj.jpg

LItGr7Y.jpg

4 MOST 53........................8.5................................C/OW.......................$ 75 :news: SOLD Thirdgreenham

....D Copy ......cool cover

BGKtMxH.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

KIT CARSON 3......................2.5..................................OW...................$ 35 :news: SOLD Damonwad

...British edition..... a few pieces off at edge, front and back, not too bad, Kinstler cover

ptiyXDa.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

RANGERS 18....................5.5.............................OW.........................$ 185 :news: ON HOLD

.......1/2" Edge tear.....decent copy

FJu7B0u.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

PEP 95.....................1.5..................................OW....................................$ 25 .....Beat but complete.....

5jzTTUm.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BATTLE FRONT 40.........................5.0...........................OW....................$ 40 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

........Super Severin cover

3xH6lno.jpg

Edited by jimjum12