• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FUN FIESTA.....GA, AA, SA, BA...CLOSED
2 2

124 posts in this topic

I can't take it :pullhair:

This is ringing my :takeit: alarm :cloud9:

:takeit:

Geez, it looks like they are about to shoot a saucy look'n film :o

FIRST ROMANCE 14 ...............9.0......................OW.......................$ 75 ......Printer's wrinkles on FC..... sweet copy.

y70w6En.jpg

ADInJ0W.jpg

^^

...GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

HEDY DEVINE 30....................3.5 +++.............................OW....................$ 75 ....piece out back cover corner 3/4x3/4"........also miscut...... pretty and fresh otherwise...

bVZ5FtK.jpg

take it

Who did this cover? Dig the style.

I can't take it :pullhair:

This is ringing my :takeit: alarm :cloud9:

Geez, it looks like they are about to shoot a saucy look'n film :o

FIRST ROMANCE 14 ...............9.0......................OW.......................$ 75 ......Printer's wrinkles on FC..... sweet copy.

y70w6En.jpg

ADInJ0W.jpg

^^

...GOD BLESS....

WEIRD CHIILLS 1.................. 4.5.........................OW/W.......................$ 700 .....Priced to the roof because I'm hoping to just keep it...... I've never owned one with nice PQ....... nice Wolverton story inside.

ks5whVn.jpg

LOVE this book, Jimbo! One of my personal faves...GLWTS!

I only want to sell one of these....... so if one goes, the other stays. I confess, I dig Super Mouse and the occasional Funny Animal fix........... GOD BLESS...

COO COO 17.............................9.0...............................OW....................$ 100 ...D Copy :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

qXVXFwc.jpg

COO COO 14.............................8.0 +............................C/OW.................$ 100 ..... racist cover, D Copy :news: SOLD SushiX

YdPLq9m.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HEDY DEVINE 30....................3.5 +++.............................OW....................$ 75 ....piece out back cover corner 3/4x3/4"........also miscut...... pretty and fresh otherwise...

bVZ5FtK.jpg

take it

^^ .....thanks, Mike....... by the way, your Journal in that Forum is awesome (worship) GOD BLESS....

I only want to sell one of these....... so if one goes, the other stays. I confess, I dig Super Mouse and the occasional Funny Animal fix........... GOD BLESS...

COO COO 17.............................9.0...............................OW....................$ 100 ...D Copy

qXVXFwc.jpg

bVZ5FtK.jpg

take it

^^ .....thanks, Mike....... by the way, your Journal in that Forum is awesome (worship) GOD BLESS....

Thanks! This one will be there soon!