• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10 9.4///FRANKENSTEIN #1 9.6 WHITE//CHAMBER OF DARKNESS #1 9.4

40 posts in this topic

...yes,...mine is always better than yours,....now go bid on it,.... yay.gif

yeah but my book will sell for more than yours since more 9.6's came down the pike. 27_laughing.gif

...I just turned down $175.00 from a Forum member,...I was going to give it to him with a BIN but there was 11 cents on it and I couldn't add a BIN....

...yes,...mine is always better than yours,....now go bid on it,.... yay.gif

yeah but my book will sell for more than yours since more 9.6's came down the pike. 27_laughing.gif

...I just turned down $175.00 from a Forum member,...I was going to give it to him with a BIN but there was 11 cents on it and I couldn't add a BIN....

I offered you more than the most recent sale since I just wanted a centered copy smile.gif I did place a bid under "crystin29" after the auction was popped anyways by the first bid. Oh well, now you know smile.gif I am the MTU king...well kinda shy.gif A similar thing happened to me last week on Beaumont's #20 double cover makepoint.gif