• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

52 posts in this topic

Young Romance #208 CGC 9.0 OW/W Ok, laugh if you must. This is the only graded copy of an issue that I found difficult to find, let alone in higher grade. I don't see a single issue for sale on eBay right now and only mycomicshop has a low graded copy (1) out of several dealer sites I looked at. Last issue of the series. $69 SOLD!!!

019_zpsnmldr2br.jpg

Edited by electricprune

11 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Young Romance #208 CGC 9.0 OW/W Ok, laugh if you must. This is the only graded copy of an issue that I found difficult to find, let alone in higher grade. I don't see a single issue for sale on eBay right now and only mycomicshop has a low graded copy (1) out of several dealer sites I looked at. Last issue of the series. $69

019_zpsnmldr2br.jpg

Is this book VERRRRY progressive for the times or am I reading too much into it?

Our Love Story #26 CGC 9.0 OW/W, this book is a retread. It sold but had a wayward piece of plastic inside the slab, and the buyer didn't want it. I sent it back to CGC to be reslabbed and the buyer hasn't responded to me about wanting it now. This is the only graded copy! $49 SOLD!!!

002_zps8zfgyscj.jpg

Edited by electricprune