• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery 83; cgc 9.0; white pages CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

I do have an ebay account, so please check out my reputation, seller name 'jacek99'.

What you see is what you get.

Beautiful book.

Payment through paypal or wire transfer.

CGC certification number: 0284400001

Label notes:  Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover

I am open to fair and realistic trades.

Asking $14000 OBO.

FRONT.jpg

BACK.jpg

Edited by jacek99

7 minutes ago, woowoo said:

I think if the resto could be removed you would still get a nice Blue high grade.

I'm not that much of a gambling man. Beautiful book nonetheless. such a shame because that amount of glue and colour touch is minimal.

1 hour ago, Eyekndy said:

Ahhh man! If ONLY this was a blue label! Beautiful book tho. Just can't pull the trigger on a purple label ?

I get what you say, however, I always look at to what degree the resto work is.

I may be a little biased (just a little LOL) but have to say the book is gorgeous. It is a $50k book in a blue label.

Like I said, open to trades also.

You need to close this thread as you have now also listed the book on ComicLink. It is against the selling rules to have a book listed at different places.

Edit your first post and add "CLOSED" to title, or remove the ComicLink listing.

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

If you get the restoration removed and it drops down to an 8.0, it's still worth it.  

I have a friend that has been doing comic restoration for over 20 years & he says restoration removal is a scam. He has a raw AF 15 that's a 9.0 - 9.4 with only a few Marvel chips that were added to the cover. I told him to submit it for the removal process so that his $50k restored AF 15 would become a $150k unrestored copy. He personally restored it 20+ years ago & said collectors are being lied to about the whole removal process. CCS won't disclose how the removal is done either. If a similar process of restoration is done as part of the removal, shouldn't it therefore still technically be considered restored?

30 minutes ago, chezmtghut said:

I have a friend that has been doing comic restoration for over 20 years & he says restoration removal is a scam. He has a raw AF 15 that's a 9.0 - 9.4 with only a few Marvel chips that were added to the cover. I told him to submit it for the removal process so that his $50k restored AF 15 would become a $150k unrestored copy. He personally restored it 20+ years ago & said collectors are being lied to about the whole removal process. CCS won't disclose how the removal is done either. If a similar process of restoration is done as part of the removal, shouldn't it therefore still technically be considered restored?

Don't have enough experience on the subject to comment.