• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Vault Of Horror #12 (First Issue) -CLOSED
1 1

4 posts in this topic

This is my first time selling on the board. However, I have had successful transactions with edowens71, mrmitchgro, Mystafo, nearmint, Comicdey, dem1138, StingerMck, Tombofdracula50, hbo_boxingfan, drbanner, esquirecomics, RICK STARR, GA Collectibles, and Bunky Brian. Somewhere I also have some Kudos. Payment by money order, check, or Paypal plus 3%. No hos or probies!

I am offering a very nice E.C.  Vault Of Horror #12 (first issue) from 1950. This is a rare and hard to find book. The book has moderate restoration which includes color touch (visible on the upper left corner), pieces added, reinforced, and all 3 sides trimmed. I had this book for awhile and never even noticed it had been trimmed before I sent it into be graded. But CGC says it has been. Earlier this week an unrestored Vault Of Horror #12 in 4.0 sold for $1,590 on eBay- basically $400 a point. Based on that, an unrestored 6.0 would go for $2,400. Since my book has restoration, I am pricing it at less than half- NOW $1,000 shipped. 

Although I would prefer to sell the book, I am also open to trades for Superman #12,#19, #20, #25, #27, and #28 in unrestored 5.0-6.0. PM with questions. 

IMG_2445_zpsr0hlv3wu.jpg

IMG_2446_zpsn991zvhc.jpg

Edited by Ghastly542454
Price adjustment

Is this the same book you are trying to sell on the EC Fan Addict Club on Facebook? Welcome to the Boards. There is a rule that you are not supposed to sell on another venue if you are selling here. Just an FYI.

Edited by eccomic