• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

999ghosts gone?

6 posts in this topic

Tried to ask in other parts of the forum and via mail, but no reply yet. So now I try via main comic board:

When loggin on with my account I now am logged on as 999ghosts1 instead of my old boardname 999ghosts

On the new board all my previous info is now gone. I am a new user with no posts. 

My free cgc accound and old board email address are the same.

can my board account be changed back so I can loggon with 999ghosts again

most probably what happened is your old email address was linked to the old account if you open account with that email you will be back as usual

1 hour ago, Pitboss said:

Looked at that first, but when I want to put in the request the boards says 130 topic but for me it is empty.

I could make a topic, did so on Sunday, but is not vissible for me.

1 hour ago, kav said:

most probably what happened is your old email address was linked to the old account if you open account with that email you will be back as usual

Doesn't work. Says no such account is found when using old mail

1 minute ago, 999ghosts1 said:

Looked at that first, but when I want to put in the request the boards says 130 topic but for me it is empty.

I could make a topic, did so on Sunday, but is not vissible for me.

Doesn't work. Says no such account is found when using old mail

what email address is listed in your profile on old board?