• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylar Sleeves nad more.

23 posts in this topic

Oh, and I was planning on just getting the Silver age size for all my books, but with the fullback, they'll still fit my 63-forwards, right?

It's going to be a tight fit on some of them.

So what would you do to put runs 63-into the 80's in nice protection? Would you ues Golden Age bags, a different method?

I'm thinking about placing a small order to Gerber so that I can make honest to goodness comparisons.

Here is what I do. I also collect Silver. What i do, is a silver board is too big to fit into a Mylite 2, and a regular board is too small for my liking. What I do then, is buy Standard Mylites, with Silver Fullbacks. I then cut 1/32 of an inch off of the fullback. Voila, the fullback then fits into the mylite 2, yet my Silvers are still covered all around with a board that is larger than a standard. I am lucky to be able to use the paper cutter at my school as that thing can cut a ids arm off!

As an aside, i love Fullbacks. I like the weight or the book with a fullback, i like the extra feel of rigidity, and well, i just really like them. The way I use the Mylite2's and the fullbacks, the books move little to none in the bag, yet they are easy to remove.

Also, give Russ, Comicsupply, a pm or email. He will be more than happy to answer all your questions. I have bought from him numerous times and have been pleased.