• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWO GOLDEN AGE BOOKS...

11 posts in this topic

Here is my humble offering, nothing compared to the bounty October is offering right now.  Leading Comics #3 and Blackhawk 11.  I grade both as 5.0 based on the GA slabs I have owned over the years.  The main issue with the Blackhawk is that the top of the spine is split and chipped almost an inch.  Otherwise it is a very nice looking copy.  The Leading #3 has some generalized wear.  I am looking for $200 for each, which includes shipping in the USA. $380 for both.  Canadian will be actual cost (flat rate priority).  Outside of USA/Canada, if you are a regular here, we can work something out. Paypal preferred.

leading3.JPG

blackhawk11.JPG

Edited by the blob

7 hours ago, Comicdey said:

Guess it never got sent and now I can't find it.  ?  New boards fail ?

Thanks, I see the second one I got after I whined. I'd never ignore you! Anyway, sold them as a set by pm. Need to pay the water bill!

23 hours ago, Comicdey said:

It's all good.  My offer wasn't a total knuckle dragger ?

No, it was very reasonable, I just wanted to sell both.  We accidentally paid the mortgage twice this month (spousal miscommunication), so we are a little tight. I guess we reduced some principal with the messup, but it's not like they'll let us skip paying next month.

Edited by the blob