• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY OF THE FANTASTIC......CLOSED
3 3

191 posts in this topic

BLUE BEETLE 33.........................4.0............................OW................................$ 80 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

hZTyuU8.jpg

vxcHVeF.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MENS ADVENTURES 20..........................4.5...............................C/OW.........................$ 50 :news: SOLD Chickenwings

epax9m2.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SUPER COMICS 25.........................4.5+........................................OW..................................$ 120 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

.....I mean, 1940 ?....photo'd in the bag, pardon my laziness....

0qVTAlc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MODERN COMICS 99...............................8.0.....................................C/OW...................................$ 375 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

......Significant tanning lower book ....one slabbed copy at 4.0 and no GPA..... Greg was promised first shot at this....if he passes, it's up for grabs......structurally very nice but hammered for the tanning.

Bj8vJv3.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

MODERN COMICS 99...............................8.0.....................................C/OW...................................$ 375 ......Significant tanning lower book ....one slabbed copy at 4.0 and no GPA..... Greg was promised fist shot at this....if he passes, it's up for grabs......structurally very nice but hammered for the tanning.

Bj8vJv3.jpg

Thank you, and yes sir I'll take this awesome book ! :takeit: