• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY OF THE FANTASTIC......CLOSED
3 3

191 posts in this topic

SAMSON 2...........................................7.0...................................................OW...........................................................$ 925 ......It's pricey, but I'm not in a hurry to sell this one, I'll probably end up keeping it.... 1940 Fox books don't grow on trees and that bridge with the soldiers crossing on top that Samson is lifting is just TOO cool..... nice gloss and PQ......Price is firm.

6og2K8N.jpg

21 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

BATMAN 189............................................7.0.................................OW............................................$ 200 ......This was once a slabbed 7.5, but label is gone. It has a color breaking crease that I've provided shots of.....it hasn't been pressed......nice eye appeal. Price is firm on this one.

2jgYEWB.jpg

mtzoosl.jpg

Take it

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, jimjum12 said:

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE 2...................1.8......................................OW.......................................$ 375 :news: ON HOLD

..... Weak but still all together....

VIM7Mq5.jpg

:takeit: Many thanks my friend

On February 19, 2017 at 4:29 PM, jimjum12 said:

This is jus a book or two to get started and to deal with any bugs, if there are any, related to the new Forum. The rest will come later tonight. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

CHAMBER OF CHILLS 17....................................6.0+.......................................OW.......................................$ 120

PTBh2ft.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Skynwalker said:

Is that a Kirby cover?

Kirby inside and out......it's a cool book and a File Copy...... other than the tear it's pretty sharp. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu