• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*NEW* PRICE DROP!!! Action New 52 CGC 9.8 #1-15 variant set 1:200 plus other raws

64 posts in this topic

First selling thread of 2017 :)

I have most of the DC New 52 Action series including variants, prints etc.  I also have a good run of the Superman series.

The thread will start off with Action #1-15 CGC 9.8 all limited variants.

I will mention that I do have a raw run of Action 200 up (almost complete) and Superman 80 up (almost complete).  Please PM if you would like details.

RULES

Please say "I'll take it" or post :takeit: .

I accept PM's but the above rules first.

No probies or HOS.

I accept paypal and e-transfers. Other methods please contact first.  Local pick-up with cash is possible of course too (Toronto area).

If you need time payments that is fine but you must be pre-approved by me first, PM for more details.

Returns: Please PM me first to discuss details if a problem arises.  If there is a need you will have to return in same condition as it was sent and must get back to me within 30 days for full purchase price (shipping not included).  No returns on CGC items

I welcome you having large piles. As some others will attest, they kept adding to their pile with me for months. You will just need to make a payment on it occassionally.  I do not automatically invoice, PM me when you want to close out your pile.

SHIPPING

Shipping is extra for everything unless specified otherwise in that post.
I will ship anywhere in the world, I've shipped to places like Australia, Hawaii, Singapore, Argentina, Germany etc.

I will ship any method you choose as well. Be advised if you go with a non-tracking option or don't get insurance it is your responsibility. I have no problem sending books with tracking and insurance if you want to pay the extra but you must tell me.

I do live in Canada about 2 hours from the USA border. So first, shipping to Canada doesn't cost too much and it is also pretty cheap for a few books to the USA as well. I can ship to the US anytime from Canada as long as it's 5 books or less using regular mail from Canada in a cardboard mailing envelope (PM for exact price).

For those getting lots of books and wanting cheap US shipping rates I now make use of a cross-border service.  I bring my packages to this service whom takes the books across the border for me and mails them from the USA.  Shipping rates are the same you would pay as if you bought in the USA for up to about 40 books.  After that I'd have to quote.

My feedback is in my signature line. I've been selling on ebay since 2002 with 100% feedback and on here for 11 years also.

If you have any questions about anything (need more scans, ship quote, etc) please PM them to me.

Edited by comicnut

This is being sold as a lot with a lot price for all books.
Most of these books just don't come up for sale very often thanks to the limited print runs. CGC runs even less so, and 9.8's hardly at all.
You can check ebay/my comic shop etc and only a couple are listed anywhere.  So putting together a 9.8 run would be extremely difficult.
Lot Price = $1700 
$1530obo

NOW ONLY $1390

Here is what is for sale:
Note #8 is missing.
New 52 Action 0 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Ben Oliver limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 1 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 1 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Retailer Incentive Edition (RRP) cover by Rags Morales
New 52 Action 2 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 3 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 4 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 5 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Wraparound Sketch cover by Andy Kubert limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 6 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Andy Kubert limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 7 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 9 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Gene Ha limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 10 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:200
New 52 Action 11 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:100
New 52 Action 12 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:100
New 52 Action 13 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Bryan Hitch limited to 1:100
New 52 Action 14 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:100
New 52 Action 15 CGC 9.8 White Pages variant Sketch cover by Rags Morales limited to 1:100
Scans to follow:
Edited by comicnut