• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

elibowman's slab sale thread - CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

This thread will include a small variety of Gold, Silver and Bronze books. I have been active filling out some runs that I want to focus on, and need to recoup some money. These are books I have pickup up along the way that are outside my core collection. Some of these were submitted to CGC by me, and I have NOT had any of my books pressed. The pressing status on ones that I purchased already slabbed those books is unknown. I will note each book for this. I plan to do this alphabetically...since it's only

This is my first sales thread on the boards, but I have been occasionally selling on eBay for nearly 19 years.

Please PM me with any questions. It's always easier to get the questions out of the way up front. Also, feel free to alert me if I do something incorrect here.

Payments:

PayPal is preferred, but I can probably accommodate a Money Order too.

Shipping:

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail for US customers, unless someone wants to pay the extra for something different. Insurance is available at additional cost to the buyer. I will ship internationally, but buyer pays all associated costs. I do not look to make any money on shipping, but I will charge for all costs. A single CGC book in a Priority box shipped in the US should run in the $10-12 range.

Other:

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list. First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. If I feel like I am close to an agreement with someone, I will try and place the book on hold in the thread, but no promises here.

Return Policy:

Returns accepted within 10 days of the receipt date. Items must be returned in the same condition prior to refund, and return shipping is on the buyer for CGC books.

Edited by elibowman