• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot of 32 Silver and Bronze Age Comics - Marvel, DC, Gold Key - Some Keys SOLD

5 posts in this topic

Nothing I like on TV tonight so I am going to try my first sale on the new boards. Pay Pal is fine and shipping is FREE in the USA. Anywhere else will be too costly.  Returns accepted timely.

This is a lot of 32 comics. Marvel, DC and Gold Key. I would say average condition is VG. Some may be a tad higher. The 2 coverless are Capt America #110 (Steranko)and #118 (2nd Falcon).

I have taken a lot of pictures so not going to list them out, but feel free to ask me any questions if you cant make out an issue number. I'm sure we have all seen these books 100 times.

Asking $30 Shipped Or Best Offer. And I still have 2 lonely sales in the copper modern section if you want to check those out as well. SOLD

download.png

Edited by faster friends

14 minutes ago, faster friends said:

Nothing I like on TV tonight so I am going to try my first sale on the new boards. Pay Pal is fine and shipping is FREE in the USA. Anywhere else will be too costly.  Returns accepted timely.

This is a lot of 32 comics. Marvel, DC and Gold Key. I would say average condition is VG. Some may be a tad higher. The 2 coverless are Capt America #110 (Steranko)and #118 (2nd Falcon).

I have taken a lot of pictures so not going to list them out, but feel free to ask me any questions if you cant make out an issue number. I'm sure we have all seen these books 100 times.

Asking $30 Shipped Or Best Offer. And I still have 2 lonely sales in the copper modern section if you want to check those out as well.

download.png

I'll Take It @ $30 shipped