• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My week at CGC...get out your violins fellas
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Just now, Patriot6 said:

Yes, I was most worried about Spidey and my pup because she got loose when they kicked in the door, got her back too. And Chad since you know what I'm talking about when I say snow bank, in the Canadian sense, I'm lucky it didn't perish!

lol yes I know very well. If it landed in a slush puddle, it would have been finished, even if already slabbed! 

On 2/25/2017 at 9:19 PM, Patriot6 said:

It has been in the familly since off the rack and I don't know that I could ever part with it. 

I agree, plus I miss the coupon! I would never go with the other guys, but really how can you go from calling something a 3.5 for years and then all of a sudden it is a 2.5? Kind of defeats the purpose of grading no?

I dunno, that ASM 1 looks a lot like the JLA 1 2.5 I used to own and that didn't have a water stain.  Granted, that was slabbed in the early 2000s.

The Iron Man 1 looks better than a 3.5, but you can't really be sure from the pic.

Edited by the blob