• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday Night & I have no life so Selling Some Comics

83 posts in this topic

No more Teen Humor tonight, I'll have a few more tomorrow night.

Until then, a couple of 50s horror

CHALLENGE OF THE UNKNOWN nn Ace One-Shot tough to find wish this one was better, cover detached and interior spine has a few pieces of tape holding it together, call it Fair+, good reader if you don't have a copy

$50  SOLD

DSC07662_zpsmb4dewh5.jpg

Edited by bcc

SURPRISE ADVENTURES 4 GD cover detached at the bottom staple, piece of tape on the cover for no apparent reason just about the puppets head, you don't see this title very often

$25

DSC07661_zpsxcryqqp8.jpg

5 minutes ago, bcc said:

No more Teen Humor tonight, I'll have a few more tomorrow night.

Until then, a couple of 50s horror

CHALLENGE OF THE UNKNOWN nn Ace One-Shot tough to find wish this one was better, cover detached and interior spine has a few pieces of tape holding it together, call it Fair+, good reader if you don't have a copy

$50

DSC07662_zpsmb4dewh5.jpg

:takeit:

From a previous thread at new prices 

$8 EACH take them all (9 of them) for $50 shipped

UK Annuals

All are in the Fine range.

Spider-Man #1  $15

Spider-Man #2  $15

Spider-Man #3  $15

Star Wars #1  $15

Star Wars #2  $15

Return of the Jedi  $15

Star Wars Double Size 1/2" spine split at the top $20

Fantastic Four  $15

Secret Wars  $20

DSC07530_zpsh8cnhfaf.jpgDSC07529_zpss1ytdba8.jpgDSC07531_zpsakqm9xih.jpg

Also from a previous thread at a new price

MILLIE THE MODEL 4 FN-/FN a little cleaning and a press and this would be much nicer looking. $275  New Price $200

DSC07509_zpsdgecur3p.jpgDSC07510_zpsrquqo09v.jpgDSC07511_zpsulaykjqh.jpg

Also at a new price:

WEIRD FELDSTEIN Lithograph Poster.  Approx 23"x 39" heavy stock Litho style, signed and numbered #25/150. The paperbacks and bedspread are not part of the deal.

These were done in the late 90's early 2000's I think. I have seen them sell for $200+

This one is in beautiful shape and $150    $110  NEW PRICE  Shipped rolled in the US

DSC07526_zpsbxv4phmn.jpgDSC07527_zpsppellsab.jpgDSC07528_zpsqojnqbno.jpg

2 hours ago, bcc said:

LAUGH COMIX 47 FR/GD really tough title. large tear on back cover down the spine and then across Mr Atlas gut. Hole in front cover and first couple of pages although smaller, cover is barely hanging on. This title doesn't come along very often.

$25

DSC07658_zpsdr3p6nk2.jpg

DSC07659_zps5xjpucas.jpg

I'll take it

Alright I'm back with about a dozen or so more books, some Teen stuff and some 50s horror.

GIRL COMICS 5 FR/GD really solid book but the chews are obvious along the bottom edge, does not get close to any artwork, would be vg/fn or better without the rat chews

$15

DSC07699_zpspdzdee93.jpg

LANA 4 GD- looks a lot better but the spine is completely split with about half of it taped together on the interior, cover detached

$25  SOLD

DSC07685_zpsbnzrlpxn.jpg

DSC07686_zpspos4flmx.jpg

Edited by bcc

Junior Miss 36 GD tough painted cover issue, pretty heavy staining front and back covers and tips of the pages but the pages are generally pretty ok

$25

DSC07679_zpskmucfp9n.jpg

DSC07680_zpszos26piy.jpg

JOKER COMICS 39 FR/GD beat but complete, cover detached at the bottom and almost at the top staple, spine split at the bottom and all the pages as well but not brittle at all, just looks like it was torn, nice reader

$35

DSC07676_zpskf4hyqap.jpg

DSC07677_zpsvjrxv5bh.jpg