• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday Night & I have no life so Selling Some Comics

83 posts in this topic

ARCHIE 78 great innuendo cover, nice looking front but the back and several pages are heavily stained

$40  SOLD

DSC07671_zpsyocstkdc.jpg

DSC07672_zps31vygzfz.jpg

Edited by bcc

JUNGLE COMICS 85 GD+  one of the best covers of the run I think. 1.5" tear bottom center edge of the cover up through her leg, chipping along the top and btm edges of the back, small piece out of the middle of the spine

$40

DSC07681_zpsbto2gxcf.jpg

DSC07682_zpskggagnxr.jpg

Strange Fantasy 13 GD+ maybe GD/VG looks better but has a piece of tape at the very bottom of the spine, cover detached at the top, barely hanging on by the back at the bottom staple

$40

DSC07695_zpsktkwsgel.jpg

DSC07696_zpsp0rwohkw.jpg

Space Detective 4 VG- great title kinda hard run to complete, solid book has a few large creases

$100  SOLD

DSC07693_zpsmmrxk85k.jpg

DSC07694_zpsxl7tyqlr.jpg

Edited by bcc

Men's Adventures 25 Classic shrunken head cover, good cover image but about 1/2 the spine is shot, cover is barely hanging on at both staples, call it GD-

there is a VG listed on ebay for $400

this one is $100

DSC07690_zpsadxvgeur.jpg

DSC07692_zpszognrq8a.jpgDSC07691_zpsj9f45qdk.jpg

Crime Mysteries 12 GD-  1" spine split at the bottom and pieces missing from the corners on the front and back as the pics show. Tough title to complete

$50

DSC07697_zpsauqbltql.jpg

DSC07698_zps3g78lnm8.jpg

HORRIFIC 3  GD/VG maybe VG-  1.5" spine split at the bottom, discoloration around the edges as is pretty common with this issue. Classic Cover BTW

$650

DSC07430_zpsvv65d8hn.jpg

DSC07431_zpspbsbsdgt.jpg

DSC07432_zpsttwwpmbt.jpg

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE 8 Apparent GD looks better but it looks like most of the spine was split at some point and glued together

$300  SOLD Via PM

DSC07332_zpstitspko2.jpg

DSC07333_zpsindxbabz.jpg

Edited by bcc

Last book for this thread. I'll send out payment info in the morning.

Strange Adventures 50 One of my top 5 robot covers, I've upgraded so passing this one along. 2" tear/cut in the back cover, chipping on the edges bottom and bottom right, overall GD/VG

$150

DSC07426_zpszlgdf4be.jpg

DSC07429_zpsciigzjcr.jpg

DSC07428_zpsisrc723e.jpg