• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

As I reiterated to Ditch earlier, I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

I've read this sentence over and over and I don't want to misunderstand what you said, so I will ask, what do you mean by this?

I am just stumbling over how it's worded. Usually "nor" comes after a "neither". So before I assumed what you were saying I figured I should just ask flat out.

In case this got lost, this was really my question. I just, honestly, could read what you wrote two different ways and I didn't want to get the wrong idea.

Are you denying doing these or not?

He is not answering on purpose. If he didn't do it, it would have been an emphatic no.

Beginning to think that myself, which is sad because Rupp has been nothing but nice to me.

Same could be said of seanfingh too

Park has never spoken directly to me, but I think his sig is hilarious

Green and I have had disagreements, but I don't hold anything against him. Unless he won't sell me his Maxx #30 :P

Bosco has been nothing but nice and welcoming to me as well.

This is why I am so involved in this. I would hate to see such a community of indivduals fall out

However, the meme's is a disturbing twist. I am sorely hoping this is just a case of someone being upset and not knowing where the bar of good taste rests and can offer a sincere owning up and apology to start a process of reconciliation

I know this is mine... but its nice.

A lot of people are asking "did Rupp do this, or did Rupp do that". The bold is your answer and I'm sorry if it isn't good enough for some.

Chris made a comment that he didn't understand the syntax.

I would PM you my transcripts from my English composition classes from college, but I'm certain that Park can print you off a copy from his extensive search of my 1000's of pics from my various, photo sharing sites.

This is not a jab at you Chris, PM if you want... as there are a few questions I have about PMs you may have received and timelines involved.

Ok everyone, lets ease up on Boscoe. It appears that everyone who has had any form of beef with me is present, so lets not get misdirected or forget why you are here today.

I don't believe anyone is trying to "defend" my sense of humor. Just the means in which this vendetta started.

That being said what I do off this site is really no one's business but my own. Regardless of public / private settings on any site I frequent.

I posted nothing on this board. Any images that have made rounds here, whatever they may be, weren't posted by me and distributed by individuals who obviously have more time on their hands than I do since I have literally 1000's of pictures posted on a multitude of photo sharing sites.

I'm sure that would take a lot of time and effort to dig through. Not only excessive trolling... but concentrated, group trolling.

Some of those sites probably contain documents about tax information, pictures of my house and other things... which is something each and every one of us should consider thinking about.

My humor is South Park level and I get that is not to some people's level of taste... but I really didn't expose anyone to it. That was done by the vendetta going on here... anything found on any photo sharing site was deliberately searched out and distributed here for no other means than to start a war and a entertaining Friday thread.

You don't like my sense of humor then fine, your choice. You can find much racier stuff in Aqua Teen Hunger Force and in re-runs on Comedy Central.

I think the point being made here is if you choose not to watch South Park... is it ok for a "watch dog group" to transmit to your TV with a flashing light "saying watch this" in order to start a revolution against it? That's what is happening here and where this is more of a vendetta... and it was timed out with precision and cooperation.

Park and his crew have taken cartoons characters with dynamite in their mouths and turned it into what is basically being played up as "hate crimes against humanity". Beat that statement to death if you want.

Don't take into account that any of those images could have been altered by anyone else in the process of it being distributed to your PM box by the vendetta crew. Not saying they have, not saying they haven't.

Is this really information sharing for the "better" of this community, or is it just more kerosene to add to a fire that's been burning for a while now?

If anyone wants to see anything I've done, I'm certain that if you request it from Logan, Park or Ditch, they will probably help you find what you are looking for.

They are the ones that are, by their own admittance, distributing it freely and continuing to willingly PM it to board members... and not I.

I've read this sentence over and over and I don't want to misunderstand what you said, so I will ask, what do you mean by this?

I am just stumbling over how it's worded. Usually "nor" comes after a "neither". So before I assumed what you were saying I figured I should just ask flat out.

In case this got lost, this was really my question. I just, honestly, could read what you wrote two different ways and I didn't want to get the wrong idea.

Are you denying doing these or not?

Will skip ahead to this one.

Again... nothing posted to this board. What I do outside of this board is my business. PM me later if you'd like.

I know this is mine... but its nice.

A lot of people are asking "did Rupp do this, or did Rupp do that". The bold is your answer and I'm sorry if it isn't good enough for some.

Man, it's not whether it's good enough or not. I am not the brightest guy in the world. I think what would make it all a lot easier for everyone is a simple yes or no.

Did you make the meme? Yes or No.

If yes, then go on to explain and apologize so the reconciliation can begin.

If no, then carry on as usual.

If you can't give a straight up answer, I'm sorry, but your integrity just cannot be cemented for myself, and what looks to be, a lot of people.

If you made the meme, it's in poor taste and people are pissed, but I don't think anyone is without complete rationale and will want your head on a stick. This isn't the middle ages.

If you didn't, then someone needs to come forward and address the issue.

Ok everyone, lets ease up on Boscoe. It appears that everyone who has had any form of beef with me is present, so lets not get misdirected or forget why you are here today.

I don't believe anyone is trying to "defend" my sense of humor. Just the means in which this vendetta started.

That being said what I do off this site is really no one's business but my own. Regardless of public / private settings on any site I frequent.

I posted nothing on this board. Any images that have made rounds here, whatever they may be, weren't posted by me and distributed by individuals who obviously have more time on their hands than I do since I have literally 1000's of pictures posted on a multitude of photo sharing sites.

I'm sure that would take a lot of time and effort to dig through. Not only excessive trolling... but concentrated, group trolling.

Some of those sites probably contain documents about tax information, pictures of my house and other things... which is something each and every one of us should consider thinking about.

My humor is South Park level and I get that is not to some people's level of taste... but I really didn't expose anyone to it. That was done by the vendetta going on here... anything found on any photo sharing site was deliberately searched out and distributed here for no other means than to start a war and a entertaining Friday thread.

You don't like my sense of humor then fine, your choice. You can find much racier stuff in Aqua Teen Hunger Force and in re-runs on Comedy Central.

I think the point being made here is if you choose not to watch South Park... is it ok for a "watch dog group" to transmit to your TV with a flashing light "saying watch this" in order to start a revolution against it? That's what is happening here and where this is more of a vendetta... and it was timed out with precision and cooperation.

Park and his crew have taken cartoons characters with dynamite in their mouths and turned it into what is basically being played up as "hate crimes against humanity". Beat that statement to death if you want.

Don't take into account that any of those images could have been altered by anyone else in the process of it being distributed to your PM box by the vendetta crew. Not saying they have, not saying they haven't.

Is this really information sharing for the "better" of this community, or is it just more kerosene to add to a fire that's been burning for a while now?

If anyone wants to see anything I've done, I'm certain that if you request it from Logan, Park or Ditch, they will probably help you find what you are looking for.

They are the ones that are, by their own admittance, distributing it freely and continuing to willingly PM it to board members... and not I.

lol

You are a piece of work.

You are dam right I am distributing this.

You made memes about Sean blowing his brains out you psycopath.

You are absolutely right that I am beyond pissed. There is no excusing this behavior. ABSOLUTELY NONE.

And yet Boscoe is in here trying and now you are gonna go with maybe we did it?

You are disgusting.

Again let's leave Boscoe alone.

I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

Despite your composition scores, this is not a grammatically correct sentence and can't be properly grokked without context. Given the context, however obfuscated, I am pretty sure the intent here is a Glomar response.

I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

Despite your composition scores, this is not a grammatically correct sentence and can't be properly grokked without context. Given the context, however obfuscated, I am pretty sure the intent here is a Glomar response.

Yeah?

Well....yeah, then that.

I never admitted that, nor have I actually done that. Please get your facts straight.

My apologies Logan... you forgot where the PM you received came from or who sent it to you.

Carry on.

That sentence is grammatically incomplete and if you google it, will come up on the first page of returns. I suppose a simple yes or no is too much to ask for. It is simply a way to dance around the subject so there is wiggle room in the future.

Again... nothing posted to this board. What I do outside of this board is my business.

Absolutely it is, but your character is not defined by just what you post on these boards either. If you want to claim people troll you here and then you feel comfortable uploading memes that bash boardies (open to public viewing) then be prepared to be questioned about the double standard.

Sorry. Was not ignoring this fair question. Cooking duties were required.

When you say that I am not innocent in this does that mean that i deserved to have that meme made? Or that my behavior on here excuses the murder meme?

Before we discuss anything else about 'not innocent', I want to ensure what I have written already is clearly understood. What did I say a few times earlier today with questions concerning death/murder/maiming images?

Rupp,

I had hoped that you could mend whatever issues you have with Park and Fingh and stop your attempts at intimidation; but after seeing your responses here, I have no confidence that this will ever happen.

There is no 'highly concentrated effort' involving any group. No one is trolling you, and I think you know this. You brought this all on yourself by attacking Park, making a series of negative statements about his character, and then taunting him with a meme that incorporated a photo of him. When confronted, you said it was within your rights to use publicly accessible information to do so.

This isn't the first time you've done this, and I brought up the Fingh execution memes that you allegedly were distributing via PM to other people. I asked you directly whether you created them, and so has Sharon. Your response was something along the lines of neither confirming nor denying your responsibility.

Based on your response, and the signature similarities to your other memes, it's obvious that you made them.

Please provide a link to anywhere these said memes were publically placed by me on the CGC boards.

Also, given the script inside the Fingh execution memes, I'm 100% convinced that you were indeed distributing these to other people.

Park has stated that HE is the one distributing these to other people.

The script of the first Fingh execution meme is, "BOW DOWN BEFORE THE CABAL... NOW YOU GAY person_without_enough_empathy."

The script of the second, which is post-execution, is "NOT FAR ENOUGH... ...MUSHMOUTHED GAY person_without_enough_empathy !"

Your use of the word 'cabal' strongly suggests that you did not just create these for your own private amusement (as disturbing as that might be), but that you sent these to your group of friends.

Rupp, the script inside the execution memes is hate speech, plain and simple. The images are frightening and, frankly, make me wonder what you are capable of.

Might I ask who sent you your PM's regarding this and perhaps a timeframe of receiving them.

When you say that I am not innocent in this does that mean that i deserved to have that meme made? Or that my behavior on here excuses the murder meme?

Before we discuss anything else about 'not innocent', I want to ensure what I have written already is clearly understood. What did I say a few times earlier today with questions concerning death/murder/maiming images?

I thought you said you weren't ignoring the question.

while normally this thread is about discussing sales threads, thread krapping, possible scams and what not, I don't think I've seen a more frustrating thread in the past year.

Unless something drastically changes, Rupp will not admit to anything regarding the memes and Park/Sean/Logan and anyone else I've missed will continue to feel upset over the memes. This is extremely frustrating on the sidelines, I can only imagine what it must feel like to be a part of this mess.

:wishluck: to all of you, and I hope resolution/closure comes to all parties (soon), in whatever form that may be.

I thought you said you weren't ignoring the question.

He said he thought the murder memes were "troublesome"...isn't that enough? :insane:

It's better than the non denial, denial we're getting from Nixon Jr.