• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

What's going on here? Did I pick the wrong week to avoid the General Discussion thread? Does everyone hate each other again?
this is what happens when you aren't around

lol Well it's okay folks, I'm back now. Let me go start a thread in CG that'll get locked right quick... :foryou:

What's going on here? Did I pick the wrong week to avoid the General Discussion thread? Does everyone hate each other again still?

Zooey-Deschanel-Sad-Agreement.gif

Is that a murder meme?

hm it could be if I learned how to photoshop...

Am I the only one who is extremely offended by these memes? Most of the responses since they've been posted have been... jokes?
I have much worse stuff in my comic collection. I imagine most here do.

Here is one - just posted in CG

Color touch on Mile Highs doesn't count.

That's in the label on the back, just written in invisible ink.

YnSMmzS.gif

Am I the only one who is extremely offended by these memes? Most of the responses since they've been posted have been... jokes?

Obviously I just got here, but in general it takes a lot to actually offend me. Memes, even of shooting Sean's avatar, wouldn't do it. (Sorry Sean, you know I love ya!!)

Why is the website blocked on the second pic? The first one clearly shows it's biorupps account, but on the second one it's blocked out?

Want to be sure this is not missed

Someone else needs to quote it so the OP doesn't change it. Or if he does, then the quoter can change it :think:

No, you are not the only one. I was extremely offended and what difference does it make if someone's "real" family is targeted or not? The action was taken towards someone's family.The name is clearly posted, it's not a general picture it was a specific deliberate act.

The murder mime's bother me a lot, but not nearly as much as the homophobic hate language.

Then there is the really troubling fact that instead of taking responsibility for his actions, there has been an attempt to blame others for his actions.

I took a quick look at the photobucket account yesterday and I did see these and many more similar disturbing meme's. I only looked briefly because I found them disturbing. I looked again last night after I saw Michael deflecting any questions because I thought I'd save a few and many of the meme's were deleted.

It takes time to create these meme's. They aren't generic items posted on line where you just add text, there were pictures added, things cut/pasted, drawn...and added...and all by someone who signs everything with hugs and kisses.

Michael, I hope you get some help dealing with your anger issues and I'm sorry, but I hope you stay off the boards until you do that..

Why is the website blocked on the second pic? The first one clearly shows it's biorupps account, but on the second one it's blocked out?

Someone else needs to quote it so the OP doesn't change it. Or if he does, then the quoter can change it :think:

Help me understand why it matters? It has already been established that people have went into Rupps personal PB acct and pulled out these memes.

They are very, very disturbing but were never intended to be shown to the public. Also , it is disturbing that someone can go into your personal acct and take something to show around to folks.

I am disappointed in all involved here. That meme Lizards just posted from General is just as disturbing and of a real person.

Edited by faster friends

You've got comics where boardies are murdered in effigy with homophobic slurs as it's being committed and other comics where a boardie claims to have had sex with another boardies wife and fathered all of that boardies children? Might I suggest switching to Charltons?

You've got comics where boardies are murdered in effigy with homophobic slurs as it's being committed and other comics where a boardie claims to have had sex with another boardies wife and fathered all of that boardies children? Might I suggest switching to Charltons?

lol

Help me understand why it matters? It has already been established that people have went into Rupps personal PB acct and pulled out these memes.

They are very, very disturbing but were never intended to be shown to the public. Also , it is disturbing that someone can go into your personal acct and take something to show around to folks.

I am disappointed in all involved here. That meme Lizards just posted from General is just as disturbing and of a real person.

I wasn't aware that these images were on his account, and was surprised if they still were.

I know your upset but I'm just trying to understand fact from fiction. I guess we are at the point where questions can no longer be asked. My apologies.